| Finally Taking Orders 360 Forged Concave Series |

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We first introduced our Concave Series renderings over 6 months ago, and we are finally ready to go into production! Our Concave wheels offer more depth than any other companies on the market. These are the real deal, and we are offering introductory pricing on all of the Concave styles as well as some small sponsorship deals to owners in our area that we might be able to photograph.

Our introductory pricing is 4,900$ for sets in 19/19, 19/20, 20/20 in brushed or chrome finishes. We offer excellent paint services as well for custom colors and pinstripes.

If you are located in the Miami area shoot me a PM and I will go over the photoshoot deal with you as well.

I am working on getting a set of the Mesh Concaves on my Viper so we can see what they look like on the Gen III/IV.

Please feel free to shoot me a PM regarding our new line, and anything I can do to help!

Thanks,

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped by 360 yesterday and saw them in person. their pretty cool.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I stopped by 360 yesterday and saw them in person. their pretty cool.

I should be placing my personal order within the next two weeks, really looking forward to seeing these actually mounted on a Viper.

Andy:2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra