Finally went for a drive today!!

lndscpe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just installed the rear spoiler,spring lowering caps, new wheels and sneakers I purchased from Jon at Parts Rack in January and have been itching to go for a short drive, living in Northwest Indiana it's often a real challenge to get a nice day to drive this early and today, finally, it was nice enough:D. What a great feeling to be able to go out for a drive after a winter of the car hibernating.
Here's a few pics of the car with the newly offered CA3p wheels from forgeline. I have always liked the 5 spoke wheel on the Viper and found these as they just released them in January 2011, whatcha think? sorry for the bad pics was more excited about going for a ride then proper picture taking, my Son and I just wanted to hurry and get going!:drive:

Last edited:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good times! I've had my old viper out a few times this year but the roads are still covered with sand/salt from the winter storms. It's like driving at the beach! ... so no big miles yet.

(Maybe next time shoot it without the b-ball hoop shadow! I thought for a second you had some strange graphic painted on your door!)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels look great!

I live in N. Indiana, was tempted to get my Viper out too.

Check out next Tuesday's weather, sunny and 50 degrees.:)

1994viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Extremely nice wheels. Love the wing, looking to install one myself this season, but darn things are just too expensive (for me). You also should contact "Moparboy" to join the Yellow nation of V8 Vipers. :) Can't wait till winter lets off, so I could take my V10 for a spin. :lmao: :lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62