Financing Question Answered

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Those Who Have Recently Contacted Me, I Have Answered Your Questions Below.

$10K-25K - 84 months
$25K-50K - 96 months
$50K-$100K - 120 months
$100K-$150K - 144 months
150K + = 144 months

Required 20% under a 100K and 25% over 100K, deposit.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats just insane.....anybody who goes for those deals is an idiot. if you cant afford it, dont buy it

not a knock on BJ motors by any means either, it just makes me laugh

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Those Who Have Recently Contacted Me, I Have Answered Your Questions Below.

$10K-25K - 84 months
$25K-50K - 96 months
$50K-$100K - 120 months
$100K-$150K - 144 months
150K + = 144 months

Required 20% under a 100K and 25% over 100K, deposit.

Out of curiousity... what are the rates?? So I can buy a FGT... and finance it for 12 years!!!

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats just insane.....anybody who goes for those deals is an idiot. if you cant afford it, dont buy it

not a knock on BJ motors by any means either, it just makes me laugh

I totally agree. Too many people live beyond their means. I do not believe in financing "toys."

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I never would have thought that was possible!

Might have to get a FGT for my wife, especially if I can get the payments down to $500 a month.:rolaugh: :lmao: :rolaugh: :lmao:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I never would have thought that was possible!

Might have to get a FGT for my wife, especially if I can get the payments down to $500 a month.:rolaugh: :lmao: :rolaugh: :lmao:

sure sounds good, but you are still putting down almost 40K! :omg:

where do i send the check? :D

Last edited:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie, so it seems from the #s that you deal with things other than Viper? Like what?

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SlaughterJ I have been selling mainly Vipers & Ford GT's, A Few Porsche GT's and Competition Coupes, I am working on two deals with a Murci & Gallardo. I am on a list and recieve e-mails daily with any highline vehicle you can imagine. My main vehicle is still the Viper. Let me know if you have anything else in mind?

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with several........nothing against BJ motors.....very reputable dealer............but
........In the old days if you went to a bank and requested a car loan of more than 3 years......you would likely be shot down. That's with 10-15% down. The reasoning: you couldn't afford it. Then it went to 4,5,6,7 yrs........and beyond. By 7 years for most cars, you're probably looking at owing more than the vehicle is worth.The reality is that the fundamentals of money and loans have not changed. You still probably can't really afford something, which only depreciates, if you can't pay for it in 3-4 years tops. This same crazy scenario moved in a big way into the housing market. Too bad.

Steve

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SlaughterJ I have been selling mainly Vipers & Ford GT's, A Few Porsche GT's and Competition Coupes, I am working on two deals with a Murci & Gallardo. I am on a list and recieve e-mails daily with any highline vehicle you can imagine. My main vehicle is still the Viper. Let me know if you have anything else in mind?

Thanks for the info, I'm quite well entrenched into Viper though. But I will keep you in mind for an 08+ once people take the initial hit for a garage queen and then need to move it :)

And I STILL need to stop by your shop sometime?!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96