first 08 post for MidSouth

PHATASP97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone want to try and get some Vipers together for any up and coming events in La.? I need a reason to get my car out on the road for a little enjoyment. :drive:
Lets try to put something together. :2tu:

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need more active members in south Louisiana that are willing to host some type of event. I am sure Tim will help anyone that is willing to take the lead.

Count me in.

OP
OP
P

PHATASP97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why dont we just try to show up to some of the larger car shows and have our own Viper group or set up a cruise on some nice back roads when the weather starts getting better? I am not from La., Texas actually, so I am not much help with those "nice" back roads. :drive:

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, take the lead, pick a car show and date, e-mail the viper club get a number of cars, talk to the car show people maybe they will block of some space for us.

Or pick a date for a cruise, e-mail the club, get a number of cars. Go to the Harley owners group web site, they have routes for bikes that would be good for vipers.

Talk to our pres Tim and see if he can help.

Count me in. You take the lead, I will show up. If you have questions call me (225)978-0628

Dean

Tim Zimmerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, let me know what I can do to help get the Southern LA bunch together. If you plan on attending any type of event let me know and I'll email the entire membership and act as the point man for you. Sorry about the late reply, I just don't get on the boards much. However I am here to help you in any way I can. Thanks for your interest.

OP
OP
P

PHATASP97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I normally get info on Lafayette shows, events and the Evangeline Downs function and will post them here. Please post any events in your area of La. so we are aware of those as well. Thank you and I look forward to meeting up with a few of you guys and gals.

OP
OP
P

PHATASP97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw an 08 Snake skin green (SSG) Viper in Lafayette, anyone know who that is?? :omg: :dunno::headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62