First Club Meeting of 2013 - This Wednesday!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The official sign that our driving season is beginning! Our first meeting is in a couple days!

The location is our usual place - Fuddruckers in Schaumburg. We begin our meeting at 7:30pm, but folks seem to begin to arrive at 6:30pm to grab a bite, find a good seat, browse the cars, and chat with friends. Don't forget it's a cruise night, bring out the Vipers (have we forgotten what they look like yet?).

You can view the flyer: http://www.illinoisvipers.com/documents/2013/1st Meeting.pdf. You can also visit the website at: http://www.illinoisvipers.com/pit/meetings.html.

And there is a teeny tiny possibility that we've prepared something special in the form of a very cool free giveaway for all attendees! Free raffle as well?? Okay fine! You know how we do it! And don't forget, if it's you're first time coming to a club meeting, or you're a new member joining us, we have another very nice free gift for all of you!

Let's also get a matter of business out of the way…You've managed to beat several attendance records for our meetings, the last of which was 55 cars. The new mark is 60. As always, should we hit this number of Vipers at any meeting, we have a very special gift and an award for all those who drove a Viper that night! I can't fathom that many cars on a Wednesday night, but you've surprised me before!

Let's kick this off in style! We'll see you there!

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like my business travel will not allow me to make this meeting. Stuck in Iowa, and won't even get home until late, much less make the 2 hr drive to the meeting.

Frustrated!

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't make the meet, but I was chatting with Nathan yesterday about a drive on Sat afternoon. No planned route, but to just meet up in the suburbs and head downtown, drive on Lake Shore and Sheridan and hang out in the city for a few hours. PM me if anyone is interested. Andrew, I'll text you and Ivan as we head down there if you guys want to meet up.

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anil that sounds great - I might be going to Flossmoor in the morning with Ivan but we should be back by 10. He won't be able to join for drive but I could.

I don't live in the city anymore so let me know the plans for the suburbs, I could potentially meet you there. I know a couple other people who would be interested too so send me all the details!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets