First couple of trys with my new PC7424xp

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After and before shots (I uploaded in wrong order :D), I **** at doing it but I'm learning I guess.

Attachments

• DSC01288.JPG
    DSC01288.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC01284.JPG
    DSC01284.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gets easier and easier. A year from now you'll look at that machine as a toy.

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My f#$@^@ off/on switch broke on my brand new PC, that was nice so I'm done for the night, guess I'll be taking it to a repair center tomorrow :mad:

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My f#$@^@ off/on switch broke on my brand new PC, that was nice so I'm done for the night, guess I'll be taking it to a repair center tomorrow :mad:

Did you buy it from Adam's? If so, call them up and they will ship you another one right away, no questions asked. He'll probably through something free in the box for your trouble.

I will be looking for a call from you as to your progress.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big difference. There's so many different combinations of pads from aggressive to fine as well as polishes, if that's your first time, I think that looks great.

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Novice, LOL, I guess you could call me that but is there a level under novice :D

AJ, no I didn't buy it from Adam's, and I messed with the switch this morning and was able to get it to shut off without the mallet if and only if I switch it on very hard and then use 2 fingers to "slam" it back as hard as I can 90% of the time it will switch off now but something is still not right, I'll get it fixed I guess.

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Novice, LOL, I guess you could call me that but is there a level under novice :D

AJ, no I didn't buy it from Adam's, and I messed with the switch this morning and was able to get it to shut off without the mallet if and only if I switch it on very hard and then use 2 fingers to "slam" it back as hard as I can 90% of the time it will switch off now but something is still not right, I'll get it fixed I guess.

There's a Bosch place over on Crittenden by Denny's that repairs them. They fixed my Flex. They will honor your warranty if it still has one. When did you get it?

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There's a Bosch place over on Crittenden by Denny's that repairs them. They fixed my Flex. They will honor your warranty if it still has one. When did you get it?

Yeah, that is where I will take it, It is brand new, bought from Ram Tools in IN.

Looks damn good if you ask me. novice or not.

Thanks man, I'm learning (from the best AJ's vids :drive:)

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AJ's vids did me right .... matter of fact, I had never polished a car in my life and his vids made me cocky enough to start with the Viper I just bought, even though I had 4 other cars I could've practiced on :D

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job, After all the Junkmans tips i have a whole new perspective on auto detailing.

Bruce

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
gj..the PC is perfect when your just starting. I used it for a couple of years but wanted something with a little more power...you'll be upgrading to a flex in no time..good luck

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
recently spend 4 bills on a adams kit because of junkmans videos.....thanks for spending my money!!!! i'm looking forward to this as a weekend project in the coming weeks!!!!

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
recently spend 4 bills on a adams kit because of junkmans videos.....thanks for spending my money!!!! i'm looking forward to this as a weekend project in the coming weeks!!!!

You want to get together this weekend for some more pointers? Just let me know. :2tu: