first viper-01 acr

tricky nicky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my first viper- 2001 gts acr

picked it up a few weeks ago and ive been working non-stop cleaning and servicing it

3600 miles
all stock except for a borla cat-back exhaust
its in overall great shape but needed a good cleaning and fluid change
previous owned almost never drove it so there is no sun damage and very few swirls

took the seats out, cleaned and conditioned the leather, vacuumed, shampooed the carpets, washed the acr belts, wiped down all the plastics.
the exterior is in near perfect shape and needed a good waxing, a few spots could use some machine polishing but its light you can barely see it- winter project.
changed the engine oil/filter, brake fluid, clutch fluid, power steering fluid, and engine coolant. got a fuel filter but i need to get it on a lift to do that.

now its on the road and i cant believe how many people go nuts when they see it. what a fun car!

Attachments

• acr.jpg
    acr.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 100
V

Venomiss

Welcome!

We hope you will consider joining the Viper Club of America-the easiest way is online.
Viper Magazine is included in the membership and the VCA New Jersey Region is the closest to you.
https://www.viperclub.org/join/

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new purchase. Welcome to the VCA. I always liked the ACR's.

Don't welcome him to the VCA yet.

You have to become a member first...support the club that is going and is supporting you and this great site that offers countless information....

Very nice car and glad to see someone who is bringing back a beauty of a car to life again.

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA!!! Nice looking car. Might want to check the date on the tires and if they're older than six years look for replacements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger