Florida V- 10 Nationals Hotel is the Hampton Inn

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to the Hampton Inn www.HamptonInnbradenton.com today and meet with the hotel manager. It is a 15 minute ride to Bradenton motorsports Dragstrip www.bradentonmotorsports.com This hotel is aprox 2-3 years old and has 116 rooms(4 are Jazacui Suites).

They have high speed internet acess at no additional charge... to keep everyone updated with that day's results. Complementary deluxe breakfast bar is included at no additional cost.

Room service is provided by Ruby's Tuesday www.rubytuesday.com(next door), they will also do food services delivered to the heated pool. Next door is a Outlet mall for any of the wives that need to catch up on the shopping. The state of the art exercise facility is inside the ice skating rink(J.P.Igloo)which is also next door. Within J.P.Igloo www.jpigloo.com is a sports bar/restaurant Beef O' Brady's. www.beefobradys.com

Within a 20 minute drive is 30 golf courses and 30-45 minute drive the Bradenton/Sarasota Gulf beaches for scuba diving, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, para-sailing.

We are are in negations to get a special group rate prices will hopefully be posted tomorrow. I would not delay in making reservations because this is the height of our tourist season and things book up fast. THIS THE NICEST HOTEL CLOSTEST TO THE TRACK. When making the reservations ask for the "Viper V-10 Nationals Rate".

Hampton Inn is located at I-75 and US 301, this is 1 exit north of SR 64 (Bradenton motorsports drag strip exit)

The rates are:

$79.10 for Double

$89.10 for King

(941)721-4000.....Ask for Viper V-10 National rate

There is 4 Jacuzi rooms.... they will go quickly.....

Cudaman :usa: