Folding Chair

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a couple of the folding outdoor chairs which have the gen3/4 logo. Illinois VCA made some a few years ago but no longer have them. I could get them custom made but most companies which do that type of work have a minimum of more than I want to pay for. Any one know where I can get 2?

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a suggestion if they are medal folding chairs have some vinyl decals made and apply them yourself, if they are fabric again have vinyl decals made but make sure they are iron on, just last week I saw a members shirt that he custom made with a iron on vinyl decal and it turned our great :2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am looking for a couple of the folding outdoor chairs which have the gen3/4 logo. Illinois VCA made some a few years ago but no longer have them. I could get them custom made but most companies which do that type of work have a minimum of more than I want to pay for. Any one know where I can get 2?[/quote]

Yes...........................

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd call JonB at PartsRack, he usually has stuff like that, you can find his contact info in the vendor section :hahaup:

V

Venomiss

I am looking for a couple of the folding outdoor chairs which have the gen3/4 logo. Illinois VCA made some a few years ago but no longer have them. I could get them custom made but most companies which do that type of work have a minimum of more than I want to pay for. Any one know where I can get 2?

You can call this company and ask.

VCAgoods.com
Products

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh