Found a 1:64 Kyosho ACR

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found the same model on 3000toys and have it on my desk. My son and I are using it as a guide to build his Pinewood Derby car. It's almost the right size as it is, so it really works for a guide. He even wants to paint the derby car the same. I'll have to post pics once it's done.

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
That does sound cool! Looking forward to your pictures :2tu:

This Kyosho car is also available in blue:

1/64 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR (blue metallic/ black) - eBay (item 170570540210 end time Feb-22-11 08:26:53 PST)

And black!

KYOSHO 1/64 DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR BLACK - eBay (item 350431154780 end time Feb-12-11 21:03:10 PST)

These models are extremely detailed! Only problem is, they can get expensive when being shipped from Japan. Congrats on your addition Willem!

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Kurt for making the trio complete :2tu:

For now I will be very happy with the red ACR but the others will find their way over here as soon as I'm finished buying parts for my 1:1 Opel Calibra restoration project! Currently trying to hunt down an RC 1:64 ACR.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt is tha man! A 1:64 RC Viper ACR made by NKOK is on it's way over here thanks to him :headbang: The 1:64 Johnny Lightning ACR is already in the ACR corner of my showcase next to the other 2, pics will follow as soon as the remaining two have arrived in the mail.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DAMN that mail came fast! The package was waiting for me upon coming back home from work I'm BEYOND HAPPY :yay:
Can anyone get me a layout of Miller Motorsports Park with height difference showing and a scale marker because now I NEED to make a 1:64 version so that I can relive my first ever Viper ride whenever I want :D

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still waiting for the model in this topic's title but as indicated by the above post I am now up to 4 ACR's. Underneath the steering wheel is a sort of trigger to control forward and reverse motion.. this thing can do a SWEET series of continuous burnouts on slippery living room tiles :omg: :headbang:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Ahh this is beginning to become a nice group :D

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21