Found A Great Viper Teck In South Florida

VIPER 2006

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to be refered a great Viper Teck in south Florida.If you are looking to have any work done on your Viper contact Nick Cardena he works at Wallece Dodge in Ft Pierce # 772-461-6060 located at 5555 South US1 Ft Pierce,FL 34982.
His E-Mail address is [email protected]
He is a senior member of VTCOA 1qksrt
This guy is worth the drive and god knows I tried some dealerships in Palm Beach County what a joke.

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I took one of my ACR's to Arigo some time ago.

What a joke.

I got so pissed watching the "kid" drool on my car telling one of the guys he was going to take it for a spin to see what it can do. I told him I bet the owner wouldn't be happy he said who cares he does this all the time.

I said to the kid I think I'm going to steal this car got in started it up and he started to cry like a little b*itch.

I wouldnt suggest anyone take their car to Arigo.

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a great viper technician |tekˈni sh ən|
noun
a person employed to look after technical equipment or do practical work in a laboratory.
• an expert in the practical application of a science.
• a person skilled in the technique of an art or craft.
10 min from my house. Some one called him the wizard |ˈwizərd|
noun
1 a man who has magical powers, esp. in legends and fairy tales.
• a person who is very skilled in a particular field or activity : a financial wizard.
2 Computing a help feature of a software package that automates complex tasks by asking the user a series of easy-to-answer questions.
adjective informal dated chiefly Brit.
wonderful; excellent.
DERIVATIVES
wizardly |ˈwɪzərdli| adjective (in sense 1 of the noun).

ORIGIN late Middle English (in the sense [philosopher, sage] ): from wise 1 + -ard . Or you can call him Tator. WESTCHESTER NY.:famous:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets