Franks PAINTED Comp Coupe!!! (PICS)

Reaction score
compcoupe1.jpg

compcoupe2.jpg

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car. Now I know what mine will look like. I hope my paint job looks as good. Fat Albert did you well Frank!

Any chance you can give me the dimensions of the width of the stripes and how much space is in between the stripes starting at the top of the nose of the car and at the bottom of the front fascia? I have a spare front fascia that I wanted to paint black with silver stripes just like your car.

Are your stripes painted exactly the same dimensions as the factory painted stripes?

Frank Parise

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Tony, thank you once again for posting my photos.

Fat Albert did a marvelous job on the car, especially considering the condition in which the panels were received. His shop has a total of 345 hours into body panel, preparation and painting. It's a shame this car doesn't go straight to a museum with zero miles on it.

If there is no rain in the forecast, I will probably make the trek up to Thunderhill to join up with the other half dozen Comp Coupe owners planning to attend. I can't believe I'm going to race this thing.

It's only fair that I hold Fred Kinder personally responsible for the weather.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's just to bad you can't take that beast in the streets. WOW, excellent job Frank...

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank...No throwback? Looks like i will have to start this all over again. FJ5Limelite.

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thast has to be among the most awesome cars I have ever seen, and (in my opinion) the best looking Viper I have ever seen! Congratulations!!

Fast Viper Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how that will look in my rear view mirror!
HaHa, Just kidding.
The comp coupe war begins Friday.
Go Panoz!
Dan
Panoz GTS
Viper GTS

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW Frank the car looks amazing. Black is what the car deserves to be ;) Mine's going to be black too, just different <font color="pink">Color</font> stripes :)

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"It's just to bad you can't take that beast in the streets. WOW, excellent job Frank..." BACKNBLACK

Pardon me for being a bit dumb about the car, but are these CC's not street legal?

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank: Congrats on a GREAT looking car !! In my opinion you Comp Coupe guys carry the tourch for the rest of us who can't "step up" at the present time. My hat's off to ya !

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank,

My heart is literally racing just looking at the picture of you Comp Coupe. That is one of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen. Why oh why, wont DC make us a street coupe?

Doc

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine's going to be black too, just different <font color="pink">Color</font> stripes :)

Soooooo, you're back on track? Last I heard the deal was dumped.

Holy back in time batman!

LOL, look at my above reply chuck. I didn't know a damn thing about CCs then. I almost want to edit my reply.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that's Frank Parise's car then I do believe that car is no longer that color anymore. It was purchased by Muzzy Racing and is now a World Challenge car in Blue and grey stripes. The car was at Thunderhill this past month and looks great :) Has a differnt side exhaust and wing on the back.

Frank Parise

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
My car is still the same as you see in the photo. Muzzy purchased Phil De La O's CC which was painted the same color as mine. Muzzy painted Phil's car blue and that's what you saw at Thunderhill.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is still the same as you see in the photo. Muzzy purchased Phil De La O's CC which was painted the same color as mine. Muzzy painted Phil's car blue and that's what you saw at Thunderhill.

Oops, my mistake. Thanks for the clarification :)