FREE Adam's Americana Paste Wax with Junkman Total Paint Correction Kit

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This week only, I will throw in a FREE tub of Americana Paste Wax ($69.95) with any Junkman Total Paint Correction Kit. The Junkman Total Paint Correction Kit retails for $489.95. Email me at [email protected] to order.

You And Your Car Deserve Adam's Americana Premium Carnauba Paste Car Wax. Adam's Americana Premium Carnauba Paste Car Wax is made in very limited quantities by an American working man, for the American working man or woman! Quantities are limited because Adam’s Americana is a hand-crafted product, and the quality is second to none . Guaranteed!

Similar grade waxes are selling for $100, $175 even $1,500, but none of them will out-shine Adam’s Americana. We back that claim with a 110% money back guarantee.

You must be registered for see images attach

Get this FREE

You must be registered for see images attach

The Junkman is famous for attacking swirls, scratches and haze without remorse – and now you can get all his favorite tools and products in one money-saving collection. These products are designed to help you achieve the best possible paint correction results and an amazing shine. Be sure and watch the Junkman's Videos for the best possible results!

The Junkman's Kit Contents:

•(1) Porter Cable 7424XP Dual Action Car Polisher
•(1) Adam's Premium PC Backing Plate 5.875"
•(1) Adam's PC Swirl & Haze Remover Polishing Pad
•(1) Adam's PC Fine Machine Polishing Pad
•(1) Adam's PC Waxing Pad
•(1) Adam's Swirl & Haze Remover Polish 16 oz.
•(1) Adam's Fine Machine Polish 16 oz
•(1) Adam's Machine SuperWax 16 oz
•(1) Adam's Detail Spray, 16 oz
•(1) Adam's Detail Spray Refill, 1 Gallon
•(1) Adam's All-Purpose Cleaner 16oz
•(4) Adam's Single Soft Microfiber Towels
•(1) Adam's Detailing Clay Bar, 200 gram
•(2) Adam’s Car Wash Bucket with Grit Guard Insert & Lid
•(1) Adam’s Car Wash Shampoo 16 oz
•(1) Adam’s JUMBO Professional Car Wash Pad 11" by 11"
•(1) Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad 9" by 9"
•(1) Adam’s Great White Microfiber Drying Towel
•(1) Adam’s Waterless Car Wash 16 oz
•(2) Adam’s Waterless Wash Microfiber Waffle Towels

All the stuff you boys & girls need to achieve that Junkman shine!!

OP
OP
T

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's a fantastic deal! I know a lot of people on here have bought the Junkman Kit because it is a great deal off the bat. Americana is teh only wax I use on my Viper. The Machine Super Sealant (Wax) is great for daily drivers due to it's durability.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great kit, and will last a long time if only taking care of a Viper :2tu: For a show winning shine (deep/wet paint look), Machine SuperWax, topped with Brilliant Glaze, and followed with Americana Wax .... Just amazing :headbang:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets