You’re invited to a FREE Mopar Car Show & BBQ at Normandin Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep,

There’ll be:
o A Mopar car show
o Raffle prizes
o Tech Sessions
o Test Drives
o BBQ Lunch
o Goodie Bags and more!

This event replaces our October monthly meeting. Reserve your spot now! Send in your name, headcount, and car description by October 12th

Spectators are welcome! Mopar Alley and Nor Cal Challenger Clubs will be joining us. Let’s give ’em a good Viper showing!

BBQ at Normandin
October 16th
Register By: October 11th
Time: Saturday, October 16, 2010, 10:00 AM - 4 PM
Cost: Free
Location: Normandin Dodge, 900 Capitol Expressway Automall, San Jose
Download Registration Form

Northern California VCA

OP
OP
R

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just found out that non-members are welcome as well. You need to send Terri an email at [email protected] to sign up.

Even if you can't show your car come on by to see some awesome cars! 3 NorCal car clubs at one event and free food too!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a NJ VCA Venom member who met a bunch of your membership at VOI 11....starting a new job in South San Fran on Monday, it'd be nice to see everyone again.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
R

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a NJ VCA Venom member who met a bunch of your membership at VOI 11....starting a new job in South San Fran on Monday, it'd be nice to see everyone again.

Regards,
Aaron

Congratulations on your new job and welcome to the left coast!
One great thing about living here, now you can drive your viper nearly year round!
Another great thing about living here, Sears Point ( Infineon) and Laguna Seca are about an hour and half drive from you.
It will be great to meet you on Saturday! Are you bringing your Viper?

OP
OP
R

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: We have close to 100 Cars signed up for the event. Approximately 30 Vipers and the remaining 70 are vintage Mopar Muscle cars and Challengers of all years.

The weather is supposed to be beautiful (low 70's) on Saturday so come on out between 10 and 4 and join the fun

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I brought my Viper here right after VOI 11....I'll bring my other cars at a later date and get myself moved out of Michigan.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
R

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like that... Viper comes first! You almost don't even need the other cars now that you are here!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I do, I'm paying for a place back in Michigan to house my other 2 cars and I'll sell my old daily driver. I've got a bunch of spare Viper parts there too! I miss my other cars....there are times a Viper is not the appropriate vehicle to show up in,(especially when you've already paid for the other cars) and I have to assume it will rain here eventually.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
R

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes arriving in a Viper can have a negative affect.
Yes, it does rain here occasionally. At least they call it rain. We really don't have the gully washers like they do back east, where the rain is coming down so hard that you can't even see the front of car. It has happened, but rarely. It mostly just drizzles on for a couple of days at a time. The "rainy season" kicks in mid October and is done by mid March. Doesn't mean that it is going to rain, just the likely hood goes up about 40%. We get around 300 days of sunshine per year! While you probably don't even notice the 80+ degree weather we had this week, it is about 10 degrees higher than normal for this time of year. I am sure that you have noticed the lack of humidity.

Weather wise, this is a great place to live!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I heard my new co-workers grumbling about the "heat"....I played dumb and didn't say a thing, but yes, if the weather is like this for winter; I'll never want to leave!! My employer may ship me elsewhere, but I will go kicking and screaming.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
R

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The meeting/BBQ was considered a huge success by all. Over 100 vehicle in attendance, 35 Vipers, 2 Dragsters and a bunch of Mopar products. When the hemi dragsters fired up, everyone came running, awesome sound!

51-viperpit3.JPG

60-wingedbeast.JPG

54-viperpi5.JPG

50-lovethoserims.JPG

47-nailer-dragster.JPG

49-serious-meats.JPG

61-paulnormandins-toy.JPG

62-yellowconvertedvert.JPG

46-hisandher-challengers.JPG

45-hersand_his-challenger.JPG

39-cudas.JPG

37-meanwagon.JPG

21-chargers.JPG

16-Norcal_VCA_checkout_new_Chall.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictures from Yesterday's Free BBQ and Mopar Car Show at Nomandin's in San Jose

More pictures from yesterday!

75-67cudavert.JPG

73-newchallys.JPG

69-viperlineup.JPG

55-tail1.JPG

24-grey-charger.JPG

44-hisandhers.JPG

03-viperpit.JPG

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was great fun in the sun with the Nor Cal Vipers & Mopars! My son Toddy & I were having maybe a little to much fun.

"AFL in NJ" Aaron from Michigan showed up in his Graphite GTS looking at a set of headers, Dipapa with his Copperhead (I had to chase him out of my booth several different times because he wouldn't stop touching my parts), Maurice on top of the building (he must be part spiderman), The Mopar Boyzz complaining that I didn't bring a set of Ported Out SRT-8 Hemi Heads (couldn't convert them to Viper no matter how hard I tried), The couple that makes all their Viper High Performance decisions toghether just like my wife & I do (You know who you are), Terri allowing me to enter the property even though I showed up in a Truck (it was a Dodge Dually,so it's all good), Paul Normandin (for the spot and the free all you can eat Hamburgers, Hot Dogs & Coca Colas), The guy that couldn't believe that my Viper Cylinder Heads were Hand Ported (seriuosly they are) and the VCA Nor Cal Region (My Group) for showing up in force!! All in good fun.

These will be great memories for the BAD BOYZZ GARAGE crew.

Toddy Jr. & Daddy
BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.:usa:

Ooh Yeah, we'll see you at the Holiday Party (The Mrs. & I)

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the NorCal VCA Members group photo that Maurice took from the top of the building.

A big thank you to Maurice and Terry for putting this together and to Paul Normandin and all of his staff and anyone else who made this event the success that it was!

IMG_0840-ACLR.jpg

IMG_0840-ACLR.jpg

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank-you everyone, that was a great time and I'll certainly be attending more events!

I ended up going to the Britannia Arms Pub, which parlayed into a ticket to the San Jose Sharks game that evening...my best day in California thus far!

Regards,
Aaron

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456