-FROG-'s Viper GTS Paxton Supercharger project pics.

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

High Heat "cement / metal epoxy" under the washer / spacer, nut and all around any other area that may alloy oil to go through.

The Mack Daddy himself!

Beware of using ORANGE gasket sealer inside any engine. It will undoubtably end up in your oil filter and plug it quickly. I had one bad experience with it and it is forbiden in my toolbox. Plus why have you sealed the baffles? Kind of defeats the ability to breathe. Seriously the ORANGE stuff is ****. Pour some oil on the baffle and see how quickly the orange sealer will release from the metal and end up floating around in your oil. Just my $,02

OP
OP
F

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beware of using ORANGE gasket sealer inside any engine. It will undoubtably end up in your oil filter and plug it quickly. I had one bad experience with it and it is forbiden in my toolbox. Plus why have you sealed the baffles? Kind of defeats the ability to breathe. Seriously the ORANGE stuff is ****. Pour some oil on the baffle and see how quickly the orange sealer will release from the metal and end up floating around in your oil. Just my $,02

Thanks for the heads up. Baffles were sealed when I pulled them apart. There is an open area in the baffeles, so they are not totally sealed. One reason for sealing the edges is to keep them from making so much noise, (clattering against the metal when tapping on them) from vibration. I just sealed them up like they were when I pulled them apart. I've never had a problem with orange sealant, but I will give them a look later down the road. Thanks for the input!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave