From the back, SSG STREET GTSR GEN V...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I left the wing on because I love the way it looks on this car. Trust me, in person it looks **** (and I HATE wings!!)!

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to work on one, but probably this weekend. Will post it here if I get it done.

Thanks for the compliments, guys! Here is another one I did with a fun background.

How about one without the wing Austin??

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I left the wing on because I love the way it looks on this car. Trust me, in person it looks **** (and I HATE wings!!)!

Stripes.

:omg::jawdrop::1up::hail::woot:

Where did the picture come from is what I want to know. I know it's a PS but the car and background look pretty real to me.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg::jawdrop::1up::hail::woot:

Where did the picture come from is what I want to know. I know it's a PS but the car and background look pretty real to me.

The picture IS real. It is from eGarage. I have the whole set. :) This is the original I started with.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now your are speaking my language. Please don't make me sell my ACR..... :D

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT make it happen. GTSR for the street = next ACR. Build it and they will come.........in droves from Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche etc imho

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mother of God. SRT, I don't give a **** what kind of side markers you have to put on this thing, if Lamborghini can make an 80" wide street legal Aventador, you can make this street legal. I would **** and pillage to own one of these. Holy ****.

The Gen IV ACR looks like a kit car compared to this beauty

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes I know mine will not measure up. It will show the non believers how incredible the new Beast is.

Bruce

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy Crap :omg: Hide the women and children... that's just plain evil:headbang:

Going to work on one, but probably this weekend. Will post it here if I get it done.

Thanks for the compliments, guys! Here is another one I did with a fun background.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where's the order form for this car? Good thing it has side exhaust, or I'd get some naughty thoughts about that wicked ****. Daddy likey.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will show the non believers how incredible the new Beast is.

Bruce

You must be confused again. The "non-believers" almost unanimously fell in love with the GTS-R instantly. It's the SRT and GTS that had a LOT of mixed reviews. Pretty much every damn person out there has said if the GTS had the basic bodywork of the GTS-R it would have been a home run, perhaps even better than the original in its day.

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I'm looking for in the Gen V ACR paint: following the GTS-R hood scheme, with contrasting color originating at the forward hood heat extractors...

You must be registered for see images attach

I'll have mine in SSG and black, please ;)

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be confused again. The "non-believers" almost unanimously fell in love with the GTS-R instantly. It's the SRT and GTS that had a LOT of mixed reviews. Pretty much every damn person out there has said if the GTS had the basic bodywork of the GTS-R it would have been a home run, perhaps even better than the original in its day.

Yea, for sure, the pic with the GTS-R and the GTS on the track together side by side, definitely puts the GTS in perspective, as much as I'm starting to like it now seeing it in person, it pales to the GTS-R. If you don't like the GTS-R, you're just not a car person. I do know they couldn't go with the body dimensions of the GTS-R on the GTS, Ralph said the GTS is as wide as they could legally make it, and a big impact of the GTS-R is that wider body ... amoung other things like the debate over the foglights, but the width is dramatic to its look.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4