FS: 2009 Viper ACR w/ upgrades

becloudnine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

Unfortunately, life’s priorities have forced me to sell my 2009 solid Graphite ACR.

I am the 2nd owner of the car, having purchased it in December of 2012. The previous owner was fellow VCA member, FastZilla. It has always been meticulously maintained, and garage kept. The car currently has 17,428 miles.

The previous owner participated in 2 HPDE (NARRA/Viper Days) instructed drivers training with the car. Otherwise, the car has never been tracked or raced.

Body and Paint are in great condition. No accidents, no fender benders, or paint work ever. 3M clear bra was put on the front end, hood, mirrors, roof, and rear quarter panels when the car was new so the paint under it should be great as well.

All upgrades were performed by ART when they were around. Maintenance paperwork will be included in the sale.

If a VCA member buys the car, I will also include the original window sticker signed by Roy Sjoberg and copies of the MSO

Performance Mods include:
  • American Racing Headers
  • Corsa Track Exhaust
  • Tuned Mopar Race ECU
  • Polyurethane Engine/Transmission Mounts

Car dynoed 545/526 stock & 605/565 with exhaust & Mopar ECU

In addition, the following will be included in the sale of the vehicle:
  • OEM VIN-coded ECU
  • OEM Headers w/ cats
  • OEM Exhaust
  • OEM Intake tubes
  • OEM Motor/Transmission Mounts
  • Car Cover
  • 4x Mopar Oil Filters
  • An extra set of Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires great condition w/ plenty of life left
You will need the factory cats and stock ECU to pass smog.

This is a great opportunity to purchase an amazing ACR, plus the free extras included.

Asking price is $85,500.00 or best reasonable offer. Car is located in Dallas, TX.

Feel free to contact me with questions via this thread, PM, or email [email protected]

See attached pics.
More photos available upon request.
You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper