FS....My 09 ACR....

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that's about my luck .... when one of my favorites is available, the stars don't align :mad: I'll still go home a check the sofa cushions, maybe I'll get lucky.

OP
OP
G

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's a link to my ad..... http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=5259&title=2009-acr&cat=54

Asking 78,000 and reasonable offers.....Here's some pics as well.....any questions PM me or call me, Eric 413-896-8545

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Fair Price on a GREAT Combo.... I thing this combo set many of the USA track records on the ACr Track Tour!

OP
OP
G

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, traded the car in today.....wound up taking $70K for it and with the tax savings got me $74,375.....I had a conversation with Bernie Katz last night and he said in todays market $75K would have been a solid price so I took the trade.....he offered me $70K.....maybe could have held out for a couple more grand but now I don't have to deal with selling it.....it's worth it just to drop the car off and pick up the new one....

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice gt-r.... your gonna miss that viper cause the niss cant compete with that raw viper

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, traded the car in today.....wound up taking $70K for it and with the tax savings got me $74,375.....I had a conversation with Bernie Katz last night and he said in todays market $75K would have been a solid price so I took the trade.....he offered me $70K.....maybe could have held out for a couple more grand but now I don't have to deal with selling it.....it's worth it just to drop the car off and pick up the new one....

You didn't get any private offers on the car?
I guess that's what happens trying to sell a higher priced car in October versus April.
I understand trading it in, I did the same on my '09.
Yes you will take less but the tirekickers and joyriders can be draining.

There are still some '09's and quite a few '10's sitting around still that hurts the market.

OP
OP
G

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You didn't get any private offers on the car?
I guess that's what happens trying to sell a higher priced car in October versus April.
I understand trading it in, I did the same on my '09.
Yes you will take less but the tirekickers and joyriders can be draining.

There are still some '09's and quite a few '10's sitting around still that hurts the market.

No offers....I had it on ebay and it was up to a little over $70K.....after I took it down got lots of emails saying they wanted the car and why did I take it down.....I'm sure it's gonna pop up for sale somewhere in the next few weeks so people will have another opportunity at it.....even if I could have sold it for 76 the couple grand isn't worth the aggravation.....trading a car in is too easy....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62