FS: Paxton SC Kit, 19/20 Forged Niche Wheels (pics)

awes3939

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paxton Kit:
This fits all 2003-2006 Vipers. This is the Tuner kit which did not include the FMU upgrade - the FMU is an outdated design and I believe most who invest in this kit would invest in doing a better fuel setup. I also have the SCT tuning device which can be included if buyer wants to purchase. If the buyer is interested I also have a new Bosch 044 fuel pump / fuel sock / cradle for a pump upgrade. I am going to a high-compression NA build which is my reason for selling.
This was run only on the factory boost setting (7-8psi) and my 2006 coupe made 671whp/617wtq in conjunction with a Corsa exhaust system (stock motor). I've owned other superchargers on past cars and this kit is the most reliable and sounds much better than the others!
This retails for around $8,000 new. Any questions, feel free to ask! The kit has roughly 8,500 miles.

Asking $4,500.

Niche Wheels:
Set of Niche Monotec Zen T26 wheels. These wheels are cut from a single block of 6061-T6 forged aluminum. I have had these on my Viper for about a year, but I am switching to stock for a bit to fund my high compression NA build. I get tons of compliments on these wheels. 6x114.3 bolt pattern. Fronts are 19" x 10" and the rears are 20" x 13" both with 110mm hub. These fit perfect on the Viper. The car is currently on Pirelli PZero 275/30/19's in front and 345/25/20's in the rear. The rear tires will probably need to be replaced soon - I can arrange with buyer if they want tires removed etc.

There is one small curb rash section which I took pictures of. Other than that, they are in perfect condition. I do exotic car detailing on the side so I keep all of my cars in pristine condition. I can have the curb rash repaired - as well as ceramic coat the wheels for the buyer at an additional cost. I have the original invoicing which was $5,260 for the wheels. Any questions, feel free to message me!

Asking $3,600.

Thanks for looking! My cell # with any questions is 847.219.4275.

Eric

You must be registered for see images attach