Fun (But Fast) Run Monday 10/11/2010

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Be at Krogers Northshore (Knoxville, TN) at 9:30 am SHARP - as we will pull out then.
And the address for the Kroger’s Northshore is:
9501 S Northshore Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922 (865) 693-6932

IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THAT, or are coming up from Chattanooga/Atlanta area, then be at the Cherohala Market:
Cherohala Cottage near the Cherohala Skyway and Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap
at 11:00am EST. You may link up with the start group then.

Any cars welcome, but keep up or find your own way home.

We will do the Northshore – behind Lenoir City dam, ->321, ->95, ->72, ->411, ->360 to Cherohala Market, then on to Cherohala Skyway, Joyce Kilmer, 129, possibly Fontana (and eat?), Tail of the Dragon, Foothills Parkway, then disperse/home/whatever.

Prepare!

OP
OP
T

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Be at Krogers Northshore (Knoxville, TN) at 9:30 am SHARP - as we will pull out then.
And the address for the Kroger’s Northshore is:
9501 S Northshore Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922 (865) 693-6932

IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THAT, or are coming up from Chattanooga/Atlanta area, then be at the Cherohala Market:
Cherohala Cottage near the Cherohala Skyway and Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap
at 11:00am EST. You may link up with the start group then.

'But Fast'- contrary to what it seems - does not mean " SPEEDING" - but rather we will not be pulling over for photo ops, food, fuel, relaxation, BS'ing, wildlife, etc. etc., but rather we are going to drive the route with a couple of stops, that's it. Hope this clarifies things - sorry for the suggestion of possible supra speed limit speeds. Not so! :drive: Drive in Peace my fellow Viper cruisers.

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I had known earlier. Just put my 355's in today. 30 miles on them plus back to Kroger another 20. Too soon for a 'spirited' drive??? Probably so. Have fun.
Sal

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm waiting for my motor to get put back in now, or I would love to come. I'm just down in Chatt and would love to do something like this, but a little more notice for future trips would be nice.:)

OP
OP
T

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok ok, you are correct, but these drives almost always are weather dependent and come up pretty close to the day we are going. Will TRY to post earlier. Perhaps we should have a drive planning section?

on another note, check out the HPDE event on Oct 23-24 - you should definitely try to make this track event.