FYI...Longtime Member selling 2008 ACR...Red/Black/Red Driver's Stripe

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
A longtime Viper owner and fellow Member has decided to offer for sale a most outstanding example of what many people feel is THE QUINTESSENTIAL VIPER...a 2008 Red/Black ACR (with the red driver's stripe). This one owner Viper has been very well cared for during its 10,636 miles of gentle usage (NO track time or racing !!!). The car has been recently serviced by a Dodge Viper dealership and it has also been detailed. All records are available. It is presently garaged in the Indianapolis area. The asking price is $75,995.00. ,
If this fantastic Viper is of interest to you, please contact ME for more details...and, ultimately, access to the seller.

Thanks for reading this communication,

Call 317-402-9013

UPDATE: While there has been considerable interest in this beautiful ACR, it is still on the market...AND, there has been a price reduction. Interested??? Call for more details.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Believe me, if I had the room for this fine ride, I would already own it. Beautiful car, fairly simple electronics, does not require master's degree in video games to drive it or maintain it. Also, there is no handful of recalls that accompany
it.