G-Tech Pro Comp

Devin 97 Blue GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just ordered for Saturday Delivery and will be posting test results.
NEW!! What a blast this thing is! This "next generation" performance meter gives you just about any measurement you can think of--and it's accurate to within 1/100th of a second. You can measure 0-60 time, 1/4 mile time, 60-0 time, G-forces, HP, torque and more.It also measures your RPM using an intense Digital Signal Processor (DSP) paired with a powerhouse ARM-based RISC processor and some very tricky software. Other cool features include:

- Four accelerometers offer complete pitch and yaw correction, plus a temperature sensor designed to provide full temperature compensation for the accelerometers.

- A new screen display that shows graphs of RPM, horsepower and torque for analyzing shift points and engine/driver performance.

- An intelligent shift-light that uses delivered horsepower to determine the optimum time to shift to get the most out of your Viper's engine. - A traction light that alerts you if you lose traction during acceleration, plus it's adjustable so you can choose the desired amount of wheel spin.

- A cornering light that looks at lateral Gs and progressively warns you as you approach the limit.

- Plus much more. The G-TECH Pro COMPETITION requires no installation--just plug it in, calibrate it and go have fun! Comes with complete instructions plus an AC adapter and download cable for transferring data to your PC. Works on anything that accelerates. http://www.bavarianautosport.com/shop.asp
Price $249.95

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
????

All I can find at that BMW website is the old G-Tech Pro for $139....is the new one (is it called a "g-tech pro comp"?)in the catalog somewhere????

Viperoctane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one, and dont like it at all! Its almost new, just used it once on my car and back in the box it went!