GArage Sale - ** VIPER PARTS GALORE**

bullish

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve

Still looking for some pricing on the wing as well as the hennessey front faicia along or splitter. you can e-mail me pjyoungz or give me a call 630-669-5853 pic's would be great.

thanks

james11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still wondering what you are looking to get for the harnesses (and if they are complete. I am also wondering if you have any graphite viper stuff.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still wondering what you are looking to get for the harnesses (and if they are complete. I am also wondering if you have any graphite viper stuff.

HArnesses are gone, they were not complete , I pretty much gave them away.

I have a Hennessey GEn 2 wing in graphite,

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased a couple of items from Steve and everything went smoothly. Thanks Steve! I'll post up the install of the dead pedal kit soon. - Tony

ds2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, what an amazing list. I have an 04 SRT-10 with blown rear shocks. Do you still have a complete set (front & rears) of coilovers that I might be able to purchase from you?

Thanks in advance,

David

Jon Mopar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This collection blows my mind...are you selling off everything you have, or are these just duplicates? (I could never part with some of the stuff you have...although if I did, it would probably amount to the cost of 1G Viper lol)

pm sent regarding a couple of things.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R