Gen 1/2 Headlight Lenses!!!

TLites

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHY BUY NEW HEADLIGHTS WHEN YOU CAN BUY A NEW SET OF LENSES?!

Available NOW for purchase are my reproduction Gen 1/2 Viper Headlight Lenses. Polycarbonate plastic injection molding process in a CNC machined synthetic rubber mold ensures high quality, durability, and consistency from lens-to-lens. More importantly, longevity in the mold.

Most of you have probably seen my name and posts/comments. I’ve owned 3 Vipers in the last 9 years. Started with Gen 2, then to Gen 5, and most recently Gen 4. I love the cars, I love the community and this is my contribution to the owners.

Price is $750 shipped to the lower 48 states

**Alaska/Hawaii and International please inquire

To order, please email:

[email protected]

***DO NOT MESSAGE ME THROUGH THE FORUMS***

While you’re at it, if interested, ask about PPF for additional pricing

Attachments

• IMG_8755.jpeg
    IMG_8755.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8756.jpeg
    IMG_8756.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_8757.jpeg
    IMG_8757.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
T

TLites

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***UPDATE TO ORIGINAL POST***

This post is meant to clarify questions about some inquiries I have received.

1. I am the 3rd individual offering Gen 1/2 Viper Lenses for sale
  2. The “diffusers” in the lens. In order to accelerate our time to market when we concluded demand was high, we omitted this detailing. It was determined in our minds that the lines were more of an aesthetic detail that did not affect the beam of the light. We did not short sell quality, nor fit in order to make this happen. Thus, due to this missing detail, the price was adjusted as we were aware that some may prefer a more OEM look.
  3. A Gen 1/2 Viper Headlight Lens PPF stencil has been made and we are ready to cut film for the Viper community. If you would like PPF with a set of Lenses, as always, please inquire to my email [email protected]. If you would simply just prefer PPF, we can offer that too.
  4. Installation, I’ll be happy to guide any customer of mine through the removal and installation process of the lenses. Please inquire.

Thank you all for the questions and more importantly the support.

PS, again, please inquire through email instead of the forums. It is way easier to keep up through emails. While I’m a former Viper owner, I created a new account for my business and don’t have the ability to PM.

Attachments

• IMG_8767.jpeg
    IMG_8767.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8766.jpeg
    IMG_8766.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
T

TLites

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A huge thank you to local Viper owner, David Schock, for volunteering his (my former) beautiful Gen 2 GTS to fit/test my replacement lenses. Fit is great, looks are great, and they are ready for your Gen 1/2 Viper as well! Install our replacements and preserve your OEM lenses!

Send an email to [email protected]

$750/pair shipped to the lower 48

Alaska/Hawaii, International Customers please inquire

PPF Film Cutouts and/or Installation also available

Attachments

• IMG_8812.jpeg
    IMG_8812.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8806.jpeg
    IMG_8806.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8804.jpeg