GEN 1/2 Viper Door Hinge (spring) Repair Kit

SnakeOyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Tired of doors that won’t stay open? Or doors closing before you can get your legs into the vehicle? Snake-Oyl Products has developed a door hinge spring repair kit that replaces the broken retaining springs on your door hinges.

What was once only repaired by replacing your hinge with a new costly door hinge can now be repaired at a fraction of the replacement price. Each door hinge kit includes 2 new retaining springs with 2 new slave springs, hardware & simple instructions to replace your broken hinge springs in a minimal amount of time. Door hinge spring replacements are sold in sets only (enough for both door hinges). $125.00

Don’t have the tools or the time, send us your door hinge(s) and we’ll repair them for you.
Also Available for the 2003-2010 Dodge Viper SRT-10.

Questions/order call 608-849-9878, or order at www.SnakeOylProducts.com

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome SnakeOyl as a sponsor with your new partnership with Woodhouse Performance. IT is good to see Rick Maxwell also back in the Viper and SRT community.

Bruce

cobraman484

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to install one yesterday and put a hold on it until I find out about the bolt that came with the kit. I put a post on the R/T10-GTS forum about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper