Gen 3 or Gen 4 Transmission and Engine Wanted!

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by willworkforvipers, Dec 24, 2011.

1. willworkforvipers

willworkforvipers Enthusiast

Im not sure where to post this but I hope if its in the wrong section that someone can point me where to post. Either way, I'm looking for a Gen 3 or Gen 4 used Engine and Transmission. I have a car that I'm currently working on as a custom and would like to put a viper drivetrain in it. Hope someone has some leads on prices and or places I can get one. Once my project is finished it will be one amazing piece of machinery! Thanks. :usa:

2. Leojmcca

Leojmcca Viper Owner

Check out the Los Angeles Cl area, there was a guy selling a crashed car for $8K

3. 01sapphirebob

01sapphirebob Enthusiast

Try Viper Parts of America. I know they have a GEN III crate motor right now. Not sure about transmissions though.... Also GIve Jon B at Partsrack a try.

4. ninjakris

ninjakris Enthusiast

There is an 03 on ebay right now that has probably everything that you would need for your project. His starting bid is 14K, but it might be worth a look.

5. mbccenter

mbccenter Viper Owner

I have a fully built Gen 3 engine by Underground/Proline.

6. willworkforvipers

willworkforvipers Enthusiast

thanks

Thanks for the tips and leads and mbccenter pm me and maybe we can possibly work something up.