Gen IV ACR Owner in Jacksonville?

dsevo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm considering buying a Gen IV ACR, and was hoping someone in Northeast Florida wouldn't mind me taking a look and maybe a ride in their car. The ACRs are tough to find, and I'd really like to see and ride in one before I commit to flying across the country to buy one. Just to make sure it's clear, I am not asking to drive anyones car. I saw my first ACR on the road last weekend while heading to the Amelia Island Concourse, and damn what a car, so I know there's one around (black no stripe, young driver). Thanks everyone.

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm considering buying a Gen IV ACR, and was hoping someone in Northeast Florida wouldn't mind me taking a look and maybe a ride in their car. The ACRs are tough to find, and I'd really like to see and ride in one before I commit to flying across the country to buy one. Just to make sure it's clear, I am not asking to drive anyones car. I saw my first ACR on the road last weekend while heading to the Amelia Island Concourse, and damn what a car, so I know there's one around (black no stripe, young driver). Thanks everyone.
It may be further than you'd wish to drive, but i live in East TN - in the Townsend area - so close to Tail of the Dragon. Would be happy to take you for a spin.

OP
OP
D

dsevo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may be further than you'd wish to drive, but i live in East TN - in the Townsend area - so close to Tail of the Dragon. Would be happy to take you for a spin.

Thanks for the offer, I ended up buying a Gen V ACR. Enjoy those amazing roads you have up there.