Gen V Dash / Performance screens

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thought I would share some images of the performance screen options you can toggle through in the tachometer area of the dash....

You must be registered for see images attach

sorry trying to delete a duplicate image and its just being moved around some how

Attachments

• photo(25).JPG
    photo(25).JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score

more..below from the Nav screen...

OP
OP
V

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Im sure in the near future ,,everyone will be posting their screen shots with their best performance times and it will common very soon:2tu:

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score

almost forgot the HP screen......Not sure why it only goes up to 625...should be 640 at least :dunno:

Last edited:

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

almost forgot the HP screen......Not sure why it only goes up to 625...should be 640 at least :dunno:

What is your top recorded? maybe its wheel HP. Could be calculated assuming a vehicle weight and then knowing the change in speed (this would be wheel HP essentially).

OP
OP
V

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What is your top recorded? maybe its wheel HP. Could be calculated assuming a vehicle weight and then knowing the change in speed (this would be wheel HP essentially).

I believe the 625+ value is Fixed part of the gauge and doesn't change....not sure,,that's why I figured it should say 640 min as that's what the car is rated / advertised for

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
love how u can see how much hp is utilized with acceleration. I think the Veyron is the only other car with that feature. cool stuff.

how are the 4 piston brembo's? I went from 8 piston on the Bentley to 6 piston on the Maserati and noticed a little difference. But 4 is considerably less. Any braking issues?

OP
OP
V

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
love how u can see how much hp is utilized with acceleration. I think the Veyron is the only other car with that feature. cool stuff.

how are the 4 piston brembo's? I went from 8 piston on the Bentley to 6 piston on the Maserati and noticed a little difference. But 4 is considerably less. Any braking issues?

Haven't really got on the brakes that hard. However, I believe the Gen V have same brake set-up as the Gen IV ACR's. so the brakes are pretty good.

PilotaX

Viper Owner
Reaction score

There's also a digital read out for HP, in one of the apps. Not sure how accurate it is, but the one time I used it the reading was something in the 660s. If feels that strong. But, how knows. Maybe I'll put the traqmate in for a day and see if it comes up with similar figures.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Holy crap, do you have a Bentley or a lamborghini? I didn't notice with every post you have ever made. Please, bring it up again.

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's also a digital read out for HP, in one of the apps. Not sure how accurate it is, but the one time I used it the reading was something in the 660s. If feels that strong. But, how knows. Maybe I'll put the traqmate in for a day and see if it comes up with similar figures.

I've seen these engines dyno'd at Arroew. 660 is... Possible :2tu:

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy crap, do you have a Bentley or a lamborghini? I didn't notice with every post you have ever made. Please, bring it up again.

LOL Living the Dream is GREAT!!! I'd say I'm sorry but I'M NOT LMFAOOOOOO

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO:omg:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235