Gen V Pics

Craigers15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got around to taking some pictures of my Gen V SRT. Here it is. Used the pigtail connection to hook up my radar. Very straight forward.

You must be registered for see images attach

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are those the wheels you ordered with the car? or did you order the track pak wheels and srt changed it like mine?

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking car! I like that hood pic showing the clouds.

Cheleseasnake, those are the standard SRT wheels shown, called "Rattler", in the standard hyper black finish.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cheleseasnake, those are the standard SRT wheels shown, called "Rattler", in the standard hyper black finish.
those are not just clouds, they are snow clouds. snow is only a few months away. the reason i was asking about the wheels is i ordered the track pak wheels but srt ran out of the wheels and built the car with these wheels. i will see it, if and when i get the car in a few weeks. i got a set of track wheels from vpa and will be selling the hyper rattler wheels when i get the car.

OP
OP
C

Craigers15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are those the wheels you ordered with the car? or did you order the track pak wheels and srt changed it like mine?
Yes, these are the wheels I ordered with the car... sorry to hear about your luck with the track pack BS... Hoping all of you get your cars soon!

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, these are the wheels I ordered with the car... sorry to hear about your luck with the track pack BS... Hoping all of you get your cars soon!
black is one of the nicest colours, but man it takes a lot of time to keep clean. those wheels looks good on your car.

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
those are not just clouds, they are snow clouds. snow is only a few months away. the reason i was asking about the wheels is i ordered the track pak wheels but srt ran out of the wheels and built the car with these wheels. i will see it, if and when i get the car in a few weeks. i got a set of track wheels from vpa and will be selling the hyper rattler wheels when i get the car.

I do love black and if you want to ship it down to Palm Beach for the winter I have a safe place to keep it :)
It rained almost every day since I got my Viper but I've put 1200 miles on it in 3 weeks

balance

Enthusiast
Reaction score

In Canada the hyper black Rattler is a $1000-msrp option over the "base" polished Rattler; could be similar in the USA. Thanks for posting pics Craigers15 and a big thanks to Nine Ball for his Gen V colour (color?) / stripe and wheel combo thread.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome... A darker color on the fuel door and badges to match the wheels would work nicely.