Gen V SRT Viper Dealer Inventory Search

Hemotoxic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most importantly, let us please recognize Memorial Day for what it is, ladies and gents. We are a wonderfully free nation, respected (even if not loved) worldwide, because of the great sacrifices our American soldiers have made for us. Please honor with me their tremendous sacrifices for our great country today. Thank you.
I live not far from the home of the 82d Airborne Division, the JFK Special Warfare Center and School, and other cool people, some of whom I was privileged to spend much of the weekend with. I'm glad all my friends have come home without a scratch, but they all know some who didn't.

In regards to this Viper "color" string, none of these photos do the Black / Gunmetal Gray stripes color combo justice. Somehow, the camera is still dramatically different than what your human eye 'sees' when you look at the car. The stripes are far more 'hidden' than all these pictures suggest.

The stripes are totally hidden until you see the car from straight on - if you are at any angle to the stripes, you will swear they aren't there. It is really sublte, and really, really cool! These subtle color combinations will add a new element of street cred to the already awesome Viper Street Cred !!

thanks for listening -

I know what you mean. Here's a Venom Black/Gunmetal at Dealer "H" not far away from me--must be somebody's birthday, judging from all the balloons.

You must be registered for see images attach

From the dealer's website, I knew in advance it had stripes, but walking up to it, I thought at first there was some mistake because I couldn't see them. Until, like you said, I looked at them head on. In sunlight they must really pop. Too bad I can't swing $134k plus $20k juice unless I want to take a second job at Burger King, and a third job at Starbucks, and a fourth job at KFC.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live not far from the home of the 82d Airborne Division, the JFK Special Warfare Center and School, and other cool people, some of whom I was privileged to spend much of the weekend with. I'm glad all my friends have come home without a scratch, but they all know some who didn't.

I know what you mean. Here's a Venom Black/Gunmetal at Dealer "H" not far away from me--must be somebody's birthday, judging from all the balloons.

You must be registered for see images attach

From the dealer's website, I knew in advance it had stripes, but walking up to it, I thought at first there was some mistake because I couldn't see them. Until, like you said, I looked at them head on. In sunlight they must really pop. Too bad I can't swing $134k plus $20k juice unless I want to take a second job at Burger King, and a third job at Starbucks, and a fourth job at KFC.
But you get to roll up to BK, Starbucks, and KFC in style! :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang