Gen V vert?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anybody happen to ask if the Gen. V will come out as a vert? I'm strongly considering one but I may have to move something (sell) in order to do so and I want to be sure before I make the move.

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that it will "not" initially be offered as a vert, sorry, someone did ask that at VOI:(

I know you don't know for sure but did they say it will eventually come out just not at first? LIke they will do the coupe then release the vert/roadster a couple model years later.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in line with the Head of Marketing for Fiat. She stated that they have not created a roadster or ACR version of the car as of yet and the current version is still being tweaked.

Bruce

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in line with the Head of Marketing for Fiat. She stated that they have not created a roadster or ACR version of the car as of yet and the current version is still being tweaked.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce! I'm sure it's coming i'm just wondering how far out it is.

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I asked Ralph directly, and he gave an absolute YES, there will be a roadster but will come out 3 months later and said the same for the ACR.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also asked Ralph the same question about the roadster and ACR, he told us 6 months on the vert and 1 year on the ACR.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also asked Ralph the same question about the roadster and ACR, he told us 6 months on the vert and 1 year on the ACR.

That's all good. At least he didn't say "NO WAY" to either the vert. or ACR...so we'll have to wait awhile.:dunno:

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did anybody happen to ask if the Gen. V will come out as a vert? I'm strongly considering one but I may have to move something (sell) in order to do so and I want to be sure before I make the move.

I am with you. Already formulating a plan to get a vert in 4-5 year. I want to wait a year or 2 after introduction of the Gen V, so any bugs can be worked out.:2tu:

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I asked the same question with a similiar answer. However, he indicated that the ACR would be much different looking than the standard coupe. He pointed at a picture on the wall that had a significantly different rear end. I thought that was exciting. Looking forward to what the future brings. Ralph wont disappoint.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave