Gen V Viper Logo pics...

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but he seems to have a bit of an Asian thing going on...

You must be registered for see images

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Am I the only one that wishes that they just stuck with Sneaky Pete? It's not that I don't like this one, it's just that Sneaky Pete was a great design and it would be nice to keep the logo consistent. You don't see ferrari or lamborghini redoing logos every generation. There is a certain heritage that comes with an emblem that has been around for the generations.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So was I the only one that turned their laptop upside down to make sure that the new logo didnt resemble daffy ;)?

LOL!

Soooo, is this the confirmed Gen V logo then? Not a huge fan, but the actual car is what I'm more interested in seeing...

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Am I the only one that wishes that they just stuck with Sneaky Pete? It's not that I don't like this one, it's just that Sneaky Pete was a great design and it would be nice to keep the logo consistent. You don't see ferrari or lamborghini redoing logos every generation. There is a certain heritage that comes with an emblem that has been around for the generations.

X2........

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That logo is pretty badass. They sure are setting the stage for a menacing looking Viper with that logo, hope they deliver!!!!!

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the offspring of the Predator in that Arnold movie, w/out the dread locks!!:D

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To those that saw, is the design of the logo simulating the front of the car? Notice the eyes shaped like headlights.... the **** behind the eyes like a fender well.... the v down the middle like a groove in the hood... the nostrils being duct openings.... even the line between the eyes has the flatness and curve to it the front line of a hood has. Or is it just WAYYYY to early in the morning for me? lol

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to whoever designed this logo. They really captured what the Viper is all about. I have faith that the new gen V will live up to our hopes and expectations.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

X3. However, I do like the new one as well. They are even asking the viper nation to help name it!! Hopefully they go with my idea.

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To those that saw, is the design of the logo simulating the front of the car? Notice the eyes shaped like headlights.... the **** behind the eyes like a fender well.... the v down the middle like a groove in the hood... the nostrils being duct openings.... even the line between the eyes has the flatness and curve to it the front line of a hood has. Or is it just WAYYYY to early in the morning for me? lol

Great mind control, very creative thinking!! P.S. Have you had your morning coffee yet...:D

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree 100%. Once you have a logo that is successful, you keep it. Marketing 101.

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score

+1 What do we call this thing? Sneaky Fangs?

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that the logos get more and more vicious? First sneaky pete was pretty tame and subtle, then fangs showed the viper's fangs, and now this logo is ready in strike position. I have a feeling that the GEN VI emblem will be a real live snake

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kind of a War of the Worlds effect. Its cool, but I thought Sneaky Pete truly said Viper. How do you remember a logo that changes too much to be an Icon?

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I named the logo VAMP, VAMPS, VAMPYR...?

***** blood, kills you, makes you live forever...seeking for more prey!

Black Adder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The photo of the covered car on at age is NOT the new Viper. It was a joke by Dodge as when they pulled the cover back, it was a ferrari. The real gen 5 car was across the road at another hotel and we were all given time to see it later that night

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth