Get more boost from your Roe Blower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has just turned from slightly saddening to downright funny.

SEND THE CAR BACK! At this point, it's your hardheadedness that's killing the progress.

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenny,
Help us understand where we are at this point.

Is Larry willing to have your car picked up from your house and delivered to his shop at his expense?

If the answer is yes, forget about the cards. Get the vehicle to him as soon as possible. That's what you need to do my friend. Let me know and we'll take it from there. I drive right past his shop to get down to Jason's every so often. Let me know if can help you guys get anything resolved.

S

SUN RA KAT

Thanks, Gary.

It is scheduled to be picked up and transported down to Florida on Tuesday.

I'll only have to miss one day of work to help get it on the covered trailer.

Maybe miss another day of work when Larry makes everything right and returns my car back to me.

I'll miss two days work to have the car Larry promised come back the way it's supposed to be.

He says he will make it right and it won't take long.

Maybe I will have a car everyone can be proud of before the end of this month.

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news! Let's keep things on track and get the car finished. Let me know if I can help with anything.

S

SUN RA KAT

Great news! Let's keep things on track and get the car finished. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Thanks, Gary! I have sent you a PM. :2tu:

S

SUN RA KAT

The truck that is taking my Viper back to Larry wasn't able to make it here yesterday, so it came this morning. It took about 40 minutes to load my Viper on to the truck because it was running so poorly. It kept dying and had to be restarted over and over again. The fumes of my car without catalytic converters made the driver sick. My back hurts from the violent surging and bucking it did driving it the mile and a half to where the truck was.

But it will soon be heading to Macedo Motorsports and Larry will make it run right. :2tu:

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you a Drama Teacher :eek:
:eek:

Wow Kenny...just had to drop a quick line. All this drama has been quite interesting to say the least!!! Even my gf knows to ask me each night for updates as I surf the site!!! Although I can understand your frustration and hope the issues are sorted out, it's been upsetting to see all the negative comments posted and the unfair bashing that Larry has recieved as a result of this. This reminds me of drama as well......something I can't stand...probably why I'm still not married. :D You should consider a new career in romance novels.....or writing for tabloids!!!! :D

Chad

S

SUN RA KAT

he is just making notes for his lawsuit me thinks

No lawsuit - Larry will be making it right.

This thread is returned back to the benefits of the David Weaver Pulley.

I will be posting good things in a new thread as Larry gets my car running right and not here.

BTW - The David Weaver Pulley helps keep belt slippage to a minimum and boost to a maximum. :2tu:

BBYE 50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Get more boost from your Roe Blower!

What's the latest on this saga? It's been almost a month?

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I thought this thread was locked and dead.

crap!

Or whomever told me spouted BS (just making sure the *** doesn't happen!).

JD

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Unfortunately this thread is not locked yet.
It looks like a thread for everything ...

I have a large boneless lamb leg for the BBQ tomorrow.
Anybody has an idea how to roast it ?

I heared that pressure cooking with worcester sauce under 5psi should improve the taste.

What about 8psi and red wine ?

Should I increase the boost to 10psi ?!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm sure Kenny will update soon on the progress or lack thereof.

Larry Macedo has my Viper since September 8, 2006 and is correcting all problems with it at this very moment. I will put my report in a different thread. Look for it soon to be in http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=747278&an=0&page=1#Post747278 Thanks.

Over a month now isn't that a little long to just retune?? What's the hold up?? According to Simms and the whole North Korean camp all it needed was a little retuning. :D :confused:

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

can we PLEASE lock this thread now? it hurts me to read it any further. the only thing missing are McViper ****** girls holding up the VipAIR.

Arg!!!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

can we PLEASE lock this thread now? it hurts me to read it any further. the only thing missing are McViper ****** girls holding up the VipAIR.

Arg!!!

Why lock this thread??

BAD68GTO

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, maybe future posts should go on "Kennys Viper progress?" which incidently seems to be a whole lot of nada after a month of Kennys car being at Larry's being there! WAY TOO LONG to make this right-hell it has beena year or so total right? Buy a computer, laptop or server off of me and see how long it takes me to troubleshoot it and make it right and ship it back to you (at my expense!). How about a few days MAX, especially if I sent it out back to you the first time all messed up! I think this needs to be seen by all-this is screaming of a person with the initials JH, the 21st century version.

2000 Black/SS GTS, Roe 8LB, 708, ****/Water, no mufflers, high flow cats, 547R HRE's, more but can't add a photo to save my soul on this website-lol

S

SUN RA KAT

Well, maybe future posts should go on "Kennys Viper progress?" which incidently seems to be a whole lot of nada after a month of Kennys car being at Larry's being there! WAY TOO LONG to make this right-hell it has beena year or so total right? Buy a computer, laptop or server off of me and see how long it takes me to troubleshoot it and make it right and ship it back to you (at my expense!). How about a few days MAX, especially if I sent it out back to you the first time all messed up! I think this needs to be seen by all-this is screaming of a person with the initials JH, the 21st century version.

2000 Black/SS GTS, Roe 8LB, 708, ****/Water, no mufflers, high flow cats, 547R HRE's, more but can't add a photo to save my soul on this website-lol

Please, well intentioned people - this is David Weaver's thread about his wonderful idea for getting more boost from the Roe Supercharger. I have both excellent products in my own Viper. I'd like Larry Macedo to work on problems with my Viper without getting upsetting distractions on this thread now that he is working on his second chance to make my Viper run as he promised it would. I know with all the public scrutiny he is getting that he would not be dawdling in making my Viper the best he can make it. I have no problem with him taking over one full month in making my Viper run right as long as he is really working on it every day and making real progress. Of course, I'd like it back as soon as possible, but Larry Macedo knows that it must be fixed right and I'd like him to be concentrating on doing just that.

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=747278&an=0&page=0#Post747278

is where you'll find "Kennys Viper progress?" and can post things. I will be keeping my posts factual and without commentary so you can follow the progress of Larry Macedo fixing my Viper. I will provide comments once I get my Viper back and also in the upcoming spring and summer, since the driving season for the year here in Ohio is drawing quickly to a close and my Viper's problems got much worse as the outside air temperature got above 85 degrees.

Post your good experiences with David Weaver and his pulley here in this thread. Thanks.

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

it hurts me to read it any further. the only thing missing are McViper ****** girls holding up the VipAIR.

Arg!!!

Just as the storm had been forgotten....
I'm sorry Joseph......I just had too! I had a spoon out and had to stir :hitfan: :p

S

SUN RA KAT

I took my Viper 3/3/07 to the dyno and with the David Weaver Pulley my car got:

13.66 pounds boost run #1
13.43 pounds boost run #2
13.59 pounds boost run #3

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I took my Viper 3/3/07 to the dyno and with the David Weaver Pulley my car got:

13.66 pounds boost run #1
13.43 pounds boost run #2
13.59 pounds boost run #3

Kenny what were the HP / Torque numbers. Can you post the graph?

S

SUN RA KAT

I won't be posting anything more on this until my Viper has been thoroughly inspected and the results are known.

Status
Not open for further replies.