Good spot for a viper loan! (PenFed 1.49%)

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming that you are not joking, I hope that PenFed is not issuing low interest loans to people with a high credit risk and then bundling them for resale. If so, here we go again. Hear that sound? It's a bubble forming.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe it not Bob, they are legit, I've used them for loans for 5 years now and never been disappointed.

Regards,
Aaron

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if they are wondering what is going on with the recent influx of refi's from viper owners.

the wife and i were wondering this as well, cause they dont list the Viper on the online website, so we had to call. maybe now they will add it in the drop down menu! LOL

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Pentagon Federal Credit Union serves over 1,123,135 members in the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense, defense-related companies, Veterans of Foreign Wars, employee groups, and organizations. We were federally chartered in 1935 and serve our members worldwide. Please check our membership qualifications by clicking JOIN NOW to see how you are eligible to join."

The above is PenFed - correct? Now I understand.

MattInNC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the wife and i were wondering this as well, cause they dont list the Viper on the online website, so we had to call. maybe now they will add it in the drop down menu! LOL

Had the same thing happen to me. Got my loan from them about two weeks ago for my new to me 08 Coupe. 1.49% for 60 months. Couldn't be happier.

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rates for many lenders are low right now. Navy federal has 1.79% auto loans, my wife recently purchased a jeep and got 1.79% from chase. Currently in process of refinancing my home with altra federal credit union for 3.79% (jumbo loan / inhouse).

OP
OP
M

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penfed just sent me an email saying they are extending the offer on the 1.49%. Also that .49% rate only applies if you buy a car from one of their approved buying areas. (they probably work a couple bucks into the price to get you the .49% rate)

They also have great mortage rates, 3.375% 30 year fixed right now and that can be for a vacation home or a condo!! Most places wont give you a rate like that unless its your primary home.

I also got a credit card with them 4.99% for life, no transfer fees and no late fees, no fees at all! "promise card" ha i swear i dont work for them but they are awesome. You do need to have a decent credit score to be able to use them.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found it interesting their .049% offer shows a new Grand Cherokee! I hope Tomball and Woodhouse are in their preferred dealer list....they should be with the high percentage of Viper loans they hold.

You must be registered for see images attach

Regards,
Aaron

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960