GoPro HD MotorSport Group Buy!!! GREAT PRICE!

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
More payments are coming in so the plan is to place the order on Monday and the GoPro Cams will come to me where I will package them individually and get them out. I will keep you all posted on the progress. Let me know if your payment is on the way if it's not going to be before Monday to me. I will order a few more just to cover the late arrivers.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I will be placing the order on Monday. There are a few people who I am waiting on payment from, but will order the cameras for them on Monday and just trusting they will come through. We are short on the minimum orders required because some who contacted me said they wanted them did not come through yet. I am not going to call out names here. No need for that, but I will cover the short fall and get the extra cameras. If anyone who didn't make the group buy, you can contact me if you want to buy my extra new cams.

Thanks everyone. Once I get the shipment to me, I will break them out and get them out by USPS Priority service to you. People in Canada, it may take up to 10 days from the day I ship to you.

Thanks again all.

Adam

[email protected]

F

FrgMstr

Sent cash for three, as soon as I saw the How To Pay email. Only got it less than an hour ago.

Thanks for the opportunity!

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
All the order was submitted yesterday and paid for. It appears that GOPro just came out with a new GoPro2 Motorsport edition yesterday too. (Grrr!) but the cost on it is $299.00 plus shipping. I talked with my rep and I can upgrade yours if you want for $45.00 more ($255) for the GoPro 2 HD Motorsport model. I need to know by tomorrow end of day if you want this upgrade. The new GoPro 2 has a better lens on it and faster processor plus some other things compared to the previous version that we are getting. The GoPro HD Motorsport that we originally was ordered is still very good. Sorry for the last minute notice but I wanted to shoot out this option for the ones who want to take advantage. Reply to me at [email protected] ASAP!

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Upgrade mine please
How much do you want me to paypal you? $45+3%= $46.35 that ok by you?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam, I contacted the other party for the camera. I have paypal'd additional funds so both Updated cameras can be shipped to me.

Bruce

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ab, is it to late to upgrade? I was out of town yesterday and did not see this!!! I want the upgrades GoPro if it is possible. Please let me know. I will watch this thread and will send money with paypal when I hear back from you! Thanks

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ab, is it to late to upgrade? I was out of town yesterday and did not see this!!! I want the upgrades GoPro if it is possible. Please let me know. I will watch this thread and will send money with paypal when I hear back from you! Thanks
You probably saw the post above with his email address in it; but, in case you didn't, I'd suggest that you might try a the more direct communication that he requested. You never know.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all,

Everything is completed and most of you all upgraded. Got additional last minute orders which brought this group buy up to 29 cameras. I am talking to GoPro on doing something for the VCA members in the future. We will see.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ab did you upgrade mine? I posted on here and sent you a e-mail yesterday. Really hope you did. Let me know and I'll send you the upgrade money.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper