Gotta say "Thank-You" to Toddy at BBG!

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dropped my car off with Toddy for some performance work before I went on vacation. I returned from vacation last night and Toddy had left a message that my car was ready, I stopped by to take a look at it on my way home from the airport with two kids and luggage in tow after a 14 hour day of flying. Toddy's wife Sonja made my kids feel right at home while Toddy and I talked car stuff, they didn't want to leave his garage! I was amazed at how my car turned out! I'm pretty perfectionistic about my car and Toddy was nothing but a true professional with my snake. I was going to have to take a taxi the next day to Toddy's place to get my car, my wife is deployed and it is hard to get stuff like this done by yourself, Toddy volunteered to deliver my car to my house and then I would give him a ride back to his shop! All I can say is "Thank-You" again! I don't know of many shops that would go above and beyond like he has for me. I look forward to getting more mods accomplished at his garage in the future. Jeff :)

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't think it was allowed for a man to call another man "Toddy"... I think you are going to have to trade for a Miata or Solstice... :D

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dropped my car off with Toddy for some performance work before I went on vacation. I returned from vacation last night and Toddy had left a message that my car was ready, I stopped by to take a look at it on my way home from the airport with two kids and luggage in tow after a 14 hour day of flying. Toddy's wife Sonja made my kids feel right at home while Toddy and I talked car stuff, they didn't want to leave his garage! I was amazed at how my car turned out! I'm pretty perfectionistic about my car and Toddy was nothing but a true professional with my snake. I was going to have to take a taxi the next day to Toddy's place to get my car, my wife is deployed and it is hard to get stuff like this done by yourself, Toddy volunteered to deliver my car to my house and then I would give him a ride back to his shop! All I can say is "Thank-You" again! I don't know of many shops that would go above and beyond like he has for me. I look forward to getting more mods accomplished at his garage in the future. Jeff :)

Jeff,

It was my pleasure working on your GTS while you and the kids were over seas visiting momma. We at BBG appreciate your families sacrafice and country loyalty, so enjoy your new headers and race tune you deserve it.

Thanks for the kind words, it means alot to me coming from a Jet Mechanic. Nice burn-out when you left the shop..:D Peace out!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper