GotVenom 08 -THANK YOU!!!!!!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rec'd a pm a few months ago from a guy we all know here on the forum as 'the new Santa', thanking me for starting the 'pay it forward' thread. He wanted to give back to me! Wow was I impressed when I received these in the mail!!!! :headbang:

P5220213.JPG

So THEN I think, ok would be kewl to of course pay back the shipping $ and send him a little something...which I did, a few small Viper diecast to add to his collection. But THEN I check my mail today and WHOAH am I impressed AGAIN!

.....so now I have Sneaky Pete in EVERY room, what more could a gal want?:D

What more can I say Tim-BO? You are DA MAN!!!!!!

P5220214.JPG

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: GotVenom08 -THANK YOU!!!!!!

Way to go, TIM!!!! Thanks for sharing that, Leslie...Tim is outstanding...there's nobody else with his 'Viper-Trinket-Talents' (he could do with some spelling lessons...but that's neither here nor there ;)) KUDOS to the both of you! ~juli

G

Gotvenom 08

I rec'd a pm a few months ago from a guy we all know here on the forum as 'the new Santa', thanking me for starting the 'pay it forward' thread. He wanted to give back to me! Wow was I impressed when I received these in the mail!!!! :headbang:

P5220213.JPG

So THEN I think, ok would be kewl to of course pay back the shipping $ and send him a little something...which I did, a few small Viper diecast to add to his collection. But THEN I check my mail today and WHOAH am I impressed AGAIN!

.....so now I have Sneaky Pete in EVERY room, what more could a gal want?:D

What more can I say Tim-BO? You are DA MAN!!!!!!

Not really da man.But thanks for the comps.

This is what I like to do.Surprise viper enthusiasts with trinkets.I am glad you liked the items and that "beer opener" is a very limited production item.So it will be worth millions in the future!:D

Some of the other items( that I sent)I will be handing out at the Niagara Event.

P5220214.JPG

Way to go, TIM!!!! Thanks for sharing that, Leslie...Tim is outstanding...there's nobody else with his 'Viper-Trinket-Talents' (he could do with some spelling lessons...but that's neither here nor there ;)) KUDOS to the both of you! ~juli

LOL..........What CHEW talking about Willis?I don't make any typos lately.And I know you have been watching me.(sigh):)And thats neither here nor there!(quotethejuligal) laughed my **** off at that saying)

Thanks for the comps Juli.

there's nobody else with his 'Viper-Trinket-Talents'
I just have way to much time on my hands.......

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL..........What CHEW talking about Willis?I don't make any typos lately.And I know you have been watching me.(sigh):)And thats neither here nor there!(quotethejuligal) laughed my **** off at that saying)
Thanks for the comps Juli.
there's nobody else with his 'Viper-Trinket-Talents' I just have way to much time on my hands.......
[quotetimthevipertrinkettoolman]

You are very welcome...nice gifts for Leslie~!!! Nice way to pay it forward for sure.
(And, yes, I am watching you like a HAWK, TIM...I have to do my JOB, right??? That's how I get paid!!!) ~juliamazedattim-the-viper-trinket-talent-tool-man

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim is the man!

And that cut out fangs logo is super badass!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here is a prime example of what Leslie was trying to demonstrate with the pay it forward thread. :)

What happens when people give from the heart for the fun of giving. :)