"GRAND CARAVAN" to VOI 12

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I will be leaving from Martinsburg, WV Thursday morning and continuing down I81. Not sure if that is close enough to you.

jgjones

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For anyone traveling rt32 to rt35 or looking for a good spot to wait to join the caravan near that intersection there is a BP convenience store about 1/2 mile south of the rt32 rt 35 intersection ( McCarty Lane/RT35 in Jackson,Oh). If the caravan is on schedule and in Chillicothe by 9 they should be in Jackson by 9:30 +/-.
Will there be a listing of numbers for the leaders so those of us along the way can coordinate blending in?
Good Times!!!!!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I will be leaving from Martinsburg, WV Thursday morning and continuing down I81. Not sure if that is close enough to you.

There is a group from eastern PA that will be driving down 81 on Wednesday.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason, Robert, and Janey are finishing up the finer details on the Grand Caravan to VOI 12. They should have everything posted on Thursday 9/20 or Friday 9/21.

Booklets will be made and handed out at the beginning and along the way as people join in.

A copy of the booklet will be posted here as well as contact phone numbers for Jason, Robert, Terry, and Kevan.

Thank you for your patience.:)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Randall. I emailed Janey yesterday asking about this and haven't heard from her yet...
Man, she must really be busy baby sitting Jason and Robert with those two "helping" her. :lmao:

*RUNS out of the room holding hand in front of mouth and closes door, removes hand*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Randall. I emailed Janey yesterday asking about this and haven't heard from her yet...
Man, she must really be busy baby sitting Jason and Robert with those two "helping" her. :lmao:

Janey is up to her eyeballs in shirts.... and she is standing on a ladder!!

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have a GMRS radio, we will all be on Channel 10.

The other good news is that we have a BUNCH of yellow cars in the caravan, so for folks leaving 1-2 hours later than normal, you should be able to find the back of the pack pretty easily.
:D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't forget to use lots of pictures! :D

:rolaugh: Good one! :lmao:

Janey is up to her eyeballs in shirts.... and she is standing on a ladder!!

:rolaugh: Ohhhh so many short jokes come to mind with that comment..... :D

Sorry Janey. We still love you! :D

If you have a GMRS radio, we will all be on Channel 10.

Good reminder! Almost forgot those.

For those with CB, channel 10.

The other good news is that we have a BUNCH of yellow cars in the caravan, so for folks leaving 1-2 hours later than normal, you should be able to find the back of the pack pretty easily.
:D

Wow! :omg: Lawn dart! :hitwithrock:

:nunu:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Haha, yep :) I certainly wouldn't envy the person who has the two of us as helpers.

Update: Here's the 4 pages of the Booklet for the Grand Caravan to VOI12. Copies will be available at the Drury Inn and there should be enough for everyone.

If you have any questions let me know.

-Stretch

Last edited:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, yep :) I certainly wouldn't envy the person who has the two of us as helpers.

Here's the approximate schedule for the Grand Caravan driving down.

If you need more info let me know. The handouts that will be available the morning of the trip will have more detailed information (turn by turn directions, phone numbers, addresses of stops, map, etc).

-Stretch

Looks great Stretch!!! Can't wait for next week!!!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump..... Full directions are 2 posts up.

See everyone next week!!!!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how there was a "!" needed to emphasize that Bob.

Btw, Robert wants to know if he's one of those "**** foreign guys" since I marked his number International.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Btw, Robert wants to know if he's one of those "**** foreign guys" since I marked his number International.

Yesterday evening I had a Thai girl who lives in Sweden tell me that I have "that look" which makes her crazy so I am hereby claiming said title :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:rolaugh: I did ask that too! :lmao:

As for the directions, very well done Jason!!! :hail:

Foreign, yes; ****, not so much. :dunno:

Ouch! Someones name badge for the web meet is going to be altered with that attitude! :devgrin:

:rolaugh:

Yesterday evening I had a Thai girl who lives in Sweden tell me that I have "that look" which makes her crazy so I am hereby claiming said title :D

OK. You can keep the title when viewed by the Thai ladies who are in NL when they live in Sweeden. :D

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: Here's the 4 pages of the Booklet for the Grand Caravan to VOI12. Copies will be available at the Drury Inn and there should be enough for everyone.

-Stretch

GREAT JOB JASON!!!! I knew I could count on you!!!!

If you are considering going on the Grand Caravan to VOI 12 and are starting with us at the Drury Inn, please let us know so that we have a rough Viper count. We don't want to leave anyone behind.

If you are coming in that morning to meet everyone, make sure your gas tank is filled and ready to go by 8AM. And if you are joining us on the way, be careful and we look forward to seeing you.

It's the Grand Caravan to VOI 12. YAY!!!!!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hahaha... yeah Bob, nice touch. :2tu:!!

Robert ****?... yeah, maybe if you're a plate of sloppy wings - then definitely you are gonna gravitate towards him! :lmao2:

Foreign, yes; ****, not so much. :dunno:
Now you did it Mark... you might want to double check your badge when you get it. :dunno:

Uhmm, in Thailand "that look" means serial killer - I'm just say'in.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason, Robert, Randall and Janey...

Great job and many thanks for your efforts!
I know sometimes people just think this stuff gets done by magic or something and it's easy to take for granted.

:clap2: