Great weekend - Thanks

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for a great weekend. Allot of hard work went into it we never see. Thanks to all the organizers and people who worked while we had fun.:nana:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second that! VOI12 was superb in every way. We had such a great time at all of the events and with all the GREAT people!!!

It's great how the manufacturer was so integrated with the event as well. It meant a lot to be able to meet with the SRT Engineers and ask questions. They are a FANTASTIC group of car guys.

A big KUDOS to the VCA for all their efforts!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I fully agree with the two prior posts. This was my first VOI and it was fantastic.. So many incredible experiences in such a short time!

Many thanks to the many folks that made this event so enjoyable, and a big thank you to SRT for all the chats, presentations, rides in the SRT vehicles, and for the Gen V ride!.

I hope everyone has safe travels when returning home.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A great time!

It was nice to finally be able to put a face to the name at the grand caravan departure spot :) Somehow the transition from virtual world to real world always feels a little awkward because a few somewhat essential communication elements are not available on the internet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper