"Green Stuff" Brake Pads

troyrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"Green Stuff\" Brake Pads

I want to purchase some EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads. Where/who is the best palce to order them from?

Thanks

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Just out of curiousity, what was the motivating factor to use greatbrakes vs. partsrack? price?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Gotcha. Did they have the rears? I don't see them listed on the site for the Viper. Did you have to call, or did you place your order online?

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

I have a brand new set of the previous generation EBC greens (the better ones) available for sale for a ABS GenII. $140 shipped to your door (US only).

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

I have a brand new set of the previous generation EBC greens (the better ones) available for sale for a ABS GenII. $140 shipped to your door (US only).

I had asked about the new vs. old EBC, and was told by the EBC folks that the newer greens are improved at stopping and still low amount of dust... they didn't mention if it was as low, not as low, or about the same. I ended up buying a set, and already see a noticeable difference in dust... just by eyeballing, about 70% less. Braking felt just as good, but I haven't (nor plan to) track with greens. Hard, quick braking feels a bit wobbly, but I don't think that's a pad issue... my rotors look pretty shot.

OP
OP
T

troyrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

I looked up the part on the internet and called in my order. Very simple. I think they do have rears. If not parts rack for sure has rears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather