greg good gen 3 heads and cam rwhp numbers:)

BlackOutBoxing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been working on a crystal slate gray 2006 viper! Greg Good heads and cam car. A bit more aggresive cam than normal:) lots of parts from John B, great tune from A/C racing. Work done by Scott Sorrentino. Car put down huge numbers to me anyway. 659rwhp 621 rwtq! Bellanger headers with flow master bullets! Car sounds ridiculous! I'll get a sound clip, on here before i quiet it down. This is my 14th viper over the years! By far the fastest, loudest and nicest! Although I still like the gen 2 look! Thanks guys for all the help:)

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn those are some good numbers. Would highly enjoy hearing the sound clip on that one.

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice # I just finish with a head swap and cam on my car I got very similar # I did use the Gen 4 heads set up
You must be registered for see images attach

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I have got to stop reading these threads. Heads and cam have been on my long term wish list for a while now, but with every story that long term gets a little shorter.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hurry up and post the clip. Heads and cam have been on my mind for a long time….thanks for rubbing it in :D

OP
OP
B

BlackOutBoxing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was the cost of the Greg Good heads and cam?
he had a set of core heads that I purchased. Then I kept adding things. Shims form the rockers, better lifters etc. Give him a call. Im not sure what just the heads and cam were.

OP
OP
B

BlackOutBoxing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Gregs incredible! I went with a more agressive cam than normal. I had the same cam in one of my gen 2's awhile back and loved it. That gen 2 was making 620rwhp! The tune in this car isnt even that agressive! Its real safe. I could even get more out of it!!!!!!!!

MARO-KEEN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg does amazing work and is a stand up guy in general! Congrats on the new found power

sidwin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Always wondered how much a build like that would cost including labor and all supporting hardware.