GTS Wing and Diffusers

Discussion in 'Vendor Review: PartsRack' started by Mopar Steve, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Mopar Steve

Mopar Steve Viper Owner

This is the wing I got from Jon B Parts rack. It is now painted finished installed and I couldn't be happier. We went to a HUGE cruise in Ocean City MY this weekend with thousands of hot rods, muscle cars, classics, Etc and I got nothing but compliments. The diffusers I made myself, the splitter I have already posted pictures of.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Money is tight right now, and without the help of Jon I wouldn't have been able to make this happen. Best price every time I have called and helpful advise.

2. GTS Bruce

GTS Bruce Enthusiast

Nice show wing!

3. VIPER GTSR 91

VIPER GTSR 91 Viper Owner

Agree as a show wing and whoever did the install and paint did awesome work.....

4. viper k

viper k Viper Owner

i don't no just not my cup of tee but looks ok!

5. JonB

JonB Viper Owner

Thanks for the kind words..... "Show Wing" ?? That wing Shows AND Goes ! I have run that exact adjustable GTS wing on my 2001 ACR at Thunderhill, in excess of 150 mph....maybe 160. The downforce is REAL and very useable vs my non-aero 96 GTS. Best used with an adjustable front splitter as shown, for balance and safety. Quick and easy install-de-install too. The rear diffuser simply ads effectiveness to the rear downforce. All EFFECTIVE mods......I think of the Fixed Wings ( ala GT-2 /GTS-R Replica) as a "show" wing, altho they do develop nominal downforce at speed.