Hallet this weekend!!!

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, Hallet has there High Speed Touring event this weekend (05/28 & 05/29). There will be at least four Vipers from OKC running Saturday. I believe the event is full, but there is always someone that will not show up and if it is full you can go ahead and sign up for the next date (there will be plenty).:drive:

If you have never been to Hallet you are missing a chance of a life time to run your car on a track that is awesome and it's fun to test your skill and to feel the response of your car.

If anything it's just fun to come out and meet some new people and watch some cool cars run the track.

See you there.

OP
OP
S

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a Day!!! Great lap times and alot of fun. We had four cars and five drivers and yes I let my daughter drive mine ( that was very hard) and what was really really hard, she beat my best time. There was about 40 cars, two different groups A and B and the track was great. I hope we will have more of the Viper Nation show up next month, because our four cars kick major a$$ and everybody was looking and watching us run.

Instead of reading about how much fun we had, next time be there.

OP
OP
S

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just checked Hallet's web site (www.hallettracing.net) their next High Speed Touring will be June 25 - 26. There will be at least the same four cars there, so mark your calender those dates. Yes, it will be a little hotter but tires will stick that much more and you can go that much faster. This track needs to be on your bucket list for things to do this summer, you'll have alot of fun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets