Happy Anniversary to my Viper!

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by V10SpeedLuvr, Apr 9, 2006.

1. V10SpeedLuvr

V10SpeedLuvr Enthusiast

Today is the one year anniversary of me buying my 96' RT/10! :2tu: Its been everything I figured it would be. Without a doubt, this car supplies "the most fun you can have in a car" feeling. I've put just under 10k miles on her. Maintenance wise, she's been as steady as a rock. The only problem Ive had is the gas mileage issue, which I'm gonna try to resolve this week. To celebrate, I'm going to take it for a nice long drive today (weather is beautiful) and play the music really loud :D

2. viper GTS-R

viper GTS-R Enthusiast

Congrats Chad! Have fun man! :2tu:

3. SUN RA KAT

SUN RA KAT Guest

Have a great drive Chad! :2tu:

I hope to introduce my Viper to yours before the end of April so my Viper can tell yours, "Happy Anniversary!"

4. VIPER BAZ UK

VIPER BAZ UK Enthusiast

Way to go Chad :2tu: ...
    Fuel consuption is due to a heavy right foot my Viper suffers from that to...

5. 96GTS

96GTS Viper Owner

I've had mine just over a year and I've loved every minute of it. I don't pay attention to fuel mileage because you can't put a dollar amount on the fun you have driving a Viper.

6. V10SpeedLuvr

V10SpeedLuvr Enthusiast

I agree, but Ive lost 5mpg somehow and I just wanna find out whats causing it. I hate it when I know something is wrong with my car and I cant pinpoint what