Happy New Year All!

Discussion in 'Mid-South' started by impalassed, Jan 1, 2013.

1. impalassed

impalassed Viper Owner

Here at the VCA's Mid South Headquarters we are busy planning this years events! Should you know of something we should be involved in or have an idea please send it our way!

2. SRT Engineers

SRT Engineers SRT Engineers

Hello Mid-South region! Ralph Gilles and Dick Winkles are driving from Florida to Los Angeles starting today and will be coming across I-10 in a dark blue 2013 GTS! If anyone wants to met and say hi let us know!

3. impalassed

impalassed Viper Owner

Welcome on behalf of all of us in the Mid-South region! Safe travels! Rough time frame when you expect to be in our area?

4. LaViper

LaViper Viper Owner

:headbang: WOW, Please let me know when & where on I-10 West you will be & I would like to meet. (cell 504-913-6599) Call anytime. Are you staying on I-12 West thru Louisiana (from eastern part of La. to rejoin on I-10 in Baton Rouge)or staying on I-10 thru the city of New Orleans ? :nono: Wouldn't recommend that, very heavy traffic with all that's going on now. :drive: :drive: :drive:

5. SRT²

SRT² Viper Owner

It would be great to see you also. We are in Baton Rouge. Txt or call my cell when ur close if you can spare a few minutes. 225-802-2354 is my cell

Thnaks, Bruce

6. LaViper

LaViper Viper Owner

:omg: Bruce, was waiting to hear from anyone when they would be in area then call you, but didn't hear anything. :dunno::dunno:Have put my car up for sale, as I am interested in the Gen V, :teeter: but must see one & ride in before decision is made. Kinda worry about the HP drop. Someone should teach SRT people how to do Marketing. Pretty lame so far. :disappointed:

7. Jog

Jog Viper Owner

Hey..SRT Engineers:

When are guys coming to NY?...When you do...drop a line to NY/CT Chapter.... :)