Hardtop for the SRT?

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did they incorporate the mechanics for an after market or OEM hardtop into the final version SRT-10? Or are the first run of cars out of luck?

Jerry

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Supposedly there is at least one company that is working diligently on a top,but it has always been rumored to be out about 6 months after launch. I haven't heard anything to dispute this thought, and I for one, sure hope that one is available for Viper Days, Northern States, SCCA racing, etc.

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
venom2K:

Great question, I've been wondering the same thing. If a hard top is being developed that will fit the SRT, I will seriously reconsider a new Viper. I'm holding my breath for a true coupe in 2005? Any finished product that comes close to the look of the Competition Coupe would be more than OK with me.

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I may not have the shop of autoform, I do have a concept hard top for the SRT. If all goes will, it will be up there with the first collapsable/storable RT/10 hard top. If everything goes according to plan w/ the business, I'll be up and running *VERY* soon.

MM