Have a question about my potential buy...

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At first, I thought the asking price was high, then I saw the modifications. Seems like a great deal if you get it fully checked out.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know any history, but as Jim noted above, the price is high unless the 'Underground Racing Custom Twin Turbo System' means something to you as a purchaser. I'm guessing you can find non-modded 2003 SRT-10 at lower prices.

OP
OP
I

islidewayz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you! Are there any reputable places in that area (Harrisonburg, VA) who you may recommend to look over the vehicle? I'm currently in Afghanistan so I will not be able to do so myself.

V

Venomiss

Contact the VCA VA/MD president John Mavridis and he might be able to help you directly.
We will PM you his contact information.

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be a good car. Interesting it has a 2004 Crankshaft in it and the car is a '03. Can tell this by the small head on the crank bolt in the pictures. Also be aware that if the state you register it in calls for OBD emission testing. This car will not pass do to the AEM controller.

OP
OP
I

islidewayz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is interesting, and something I was unaware of. What are the benefits of that?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang