Having an issue logging into my account....

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant seem to log into my CP.

I logged in. It says welcome Mopar Boy, click here is your browser does not redirect.

I can access the forums. I apparently can post (I am typing here...will see if it will submit).

Then I click on Setting to see my CP and access is denied. Asks for User name and password. So I typed it again.

Same thing. Click on Settings, dont have auth to access, type in password, repeate.

Any thoughts?:confused:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hold on now.....

My venom is now red again? :omg:

And I am a Western member? :rolaugh:

Hmmm. I smell a fish.

But oddly a fish normally attacks my snappy sig first.....How odd.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another question. If someone was logged in (either hack or admin) to your CP, would a second person be able to? As in if someone was in my CP messing things up, would I be denied access to that area until they log out of it?

:hmmm:

Hmmm.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SO I can get into my account through a back door. Seems I can go in by clicking on notifications and I can see my ***.

I can then see my subscriptions but clicking on various items on the left directional bar.

I then click on settings. Access denied.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Odd. I logged out and back in with the hopes it would reset itself. Wrong. All still not working.

On a side note, I went to the area (Board Questions) where I posted this and it is not here! I can only see this under my managed subscriptions.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i can fix that- you got a sledge hammer and some lighter fluid?

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Cant seem to log into my CP.

Then I click on Setting to see my CP and access is denied. Asks for User name and password. So I typed it again.

I need the exact verbage on the screen in order to track that down. I've never heard of logging in to your control panel. There's nothing even in place for that. Give me a step by step, word for word what it says.

My venom is now red again? :omg:
And I am a Western member? :rolaugh:

That's being looked into, it's happened to others as well.

Another question. If someone was logged in (either hack or admin) to your CP, would a second person be able to? As in if someone was in my CP messing things up, would I be denied access to that area until they log out of it?

No

I then click on settings. Access denied.

Again, exact verbage. Feel free to take screen shots.

On a side note, I went to the area (Board Questions) where I posted this and it is not here! I can only see this under my managed subscriptions.

There seems to be a caching situation happening which is being searched for.

btw, you post a lot.........

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need the exact verbage on the screen in order to track that down. I've never heard of logging in to your control panel. There's nothing even in place for that. Give me a step by step, word for word what it says.

Was basically saying I was not logged into the site. Was as if I could do whatever I wanted and go where I wanted, but the moment I clicked on settings, it gave the the exact same screen I would get if I had tried to click on settings and was not logged in. I got the page that asked for user name and pass word with the blurb you do not have permission to access this page, please log in.....

Again, exact verbage. Feel free to take screen shots.

Now he suggests the brilliant idea! Doh! ;)

All seems to be normal again. If this crops up again, I will take some shots. I think I can screen shot the log in page as that was what I was seeing but that will be a recreation and may not show the exact info you require.

There seems to be a caching situation happening which is being searched for.

OK.

btw, you post a lot.........

Yes, but it is all helpful information (with a few snappy remarks! ;)) to help you find the issue! :rolaugh:

I will keep an eye open for this again. Wish I had thought of the screen shots while it was happening. I just assumed everyone would have had the same issue thinking it was part of the changing location and venom badges. Guess not. :(

Thanks for the help Don.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235