hayes mopar event this weekend

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
GTSJERRY...

I have thought about racing, but we are leaving Commerce to go to Pigeon Forge for the week and I don't want to tear up anything before the trip :nono: ... I think I am just going to try and stick w/ the car show.

See you Saturday morning!

Melia

GTSJERRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long are you staying in Pigeon Forge, i am heading up there thursday night and staying through the weekend for the grand run car show. Haven't decided if i am taking my roadrunner or the viper yet. Maybe i will see you there too!

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We are leaving Commerce for Pigeon Forge Monday morning and we are leaving Pigeon Forge coming back to Atlanta Friday afternoon (I am registered for the NOPI Nationals car show in Atlanta on Saturday and Sunday)

I just found out about the Grand Rod Run when I was making reservations for some of the dinner shows. They were telling me that Wednesday-Sunday would be really crowded because of that show.... I really don't know too much else about it though.

Have you been to it before? I was going to try and find out a little more about it since we were going to be up there Wednesday, Thursday and part of Friday anyway. From what I have found out so far, I was thinking it was geared more towards the Roadrunner and the earlier American Muscle Cars

See you in Commerce :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh