Hayes Mopar Vs the World Meet @ Atlanta this Sat!@ & other GA VCA Stuff.

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey gang, Just a few notes about this months goings on, The general meeting will be at the car show @ Kurts 9/13.

Also If you have time we need volunteers for registration & other functions call or e mail me. I would like a head count of all who plan on attending the rendezvous.

If you are staying @ Chateau Elan for the zone rendezvous make your reservations NOW!!!!Tell them the Viper club rate please!.

Also if you want to participate in Sundays Panoz track day, make your reservation now!!! @ http://www.panozracingschool.com call them Tell them the Viper club , if any problems ask for Scott or Jeff Robilard. Or Call me.

Now to this months activities:

September 5&6 Hayes Mopar Meet @ atlanta Dragway Commerce Ga CAr show & Viper Shootout as well as bracket racing, Full 1/4 Mile. Caravan anyone???
Once again Hayes has invited us to participate in the Mopar VS the World. So all you Z06 guys can come out & see what fun it is owning a Mopar!!!! BRING IT TO THE TRACK!!!!We had 22 vipers show last year, Lets do it again!

September 13: Saturday Monthly meeting & Car show
Due to the Zone meet, we are combining the meeting with an afternoon @ Kurts.
There will be beer & a buffet & a lot of great cars.
OK we are set for a car show on Sept 13th 2003 at
Kurt's Restaurant
4225 River Green Pkwy
Duluth, GA 30096
Tue-Sat 11:30am-close
Tel: (770) 623-9413
Fax: (770) 497-8142

Sponsered by Ga VCA , Ferrari Market Letter and www.F1freaks.com!!

All cars welcome! Bring your families and enjoy some authentic German cuisine and drink, the restaurant will open just for us! Be there 11:00am. Any questions or concerns, contact me: Mitchell De francis
[email protected]

9/26 to 9/28 Atlanta Zone Rendezvous.@ Road Atlanta
This event will feature the VCA National Autocross competition in the SRT 10.The winners to race PVO in Detroit! This is a low cost all inclusive event designed for ALL SKILL LEVELS. It will feature a Car Control clinic with skid pad, braking exercises, slalom, autocross utilizing Road Atlanta Panoz instructors & New Neon SRT4's & Viper SRT 10's. The Host hotel is Chateau Elan & Spa with banquets & open bar provided. During the same weekend there will be an optional Panoz open track day for those who want to experience Road Atlanta in their own car. Friday nite will host a grudge match @ Atlanta Dragway just 2 exits away from Road Atlanta/Chateau Elan. The details will be forthcoming. DON'T MISS THIS EVENT! NEW non driver price has been added.!

For October : This is a great event at a great price:

Applications for the Fall Peachstate Porsche Club Drivers Education event
are now available on-line at the club web site www.peachstatepca.org .
Please take note that this year's event will take place on the weekend of
October 25th & 26th. Also take note that the club has been able to reduce
the entry fee slightly thanks to your great participation earlier in the
year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen